|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Roger Bevins III describe wearing at Christmastide with his father in Chapter 27?
2. How many children does Mrs. Abigail Blass say she had with her husband?
3. To what animals does Lieutenant Cecil stone compare the brides's movements in Chapter 29?
4. What word does Betsy Baron describe Cziesniewski as having trying to pronounce?
5. To where does Mrs. Abigail Blass say she traveled repeatedly with her husband to visit his mother in Chapter 27?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Reveille in Washington, 1860–1865?
2. Who is the fictional author of Reckoning: An Insider’s Memories of Difficult Times?
3. Who is described in Chapter 37 as having been kicked by a bull but still is looking forward to the dance?
4. What does the narrator describe having happened to him on the day he and his wife plan to consummate their marriage in Chapter 1?
5. How did Roger Bevins III attempt suicide?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)