|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the former hunter that sits before a heap of animals he has killed in Chapter 37?
(a) Mrs. Delaney.
(b) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(c) Mr. Twood.
(d) Trevor Williams.
2. How did Roger Bevins III attempt suicide?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He hung himself.
(d) He slit is wrists.
3. Who wrote The Lincolns: Portrait of a Marriage?
(a) Margaret Garrett.
(b) James Morgan.
(c) Jo Brunt.
(d) Daniel Mark Epstein.
4. How old does the narrator say he was on his wedding day in Chapter 1?
5. The raining down of hats and laughter are described in Chapter 34 as the harbingers of whose approach?
(a) The approach of Abraham Lincoln.
(b) The approach of the furies.
(c) The approach of God.
(d) The approach of the Three Bachelors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insisted that Binlay was the finest house in Washington?
2. Who is the fictional author of the fictional work Those Most Joyful Years?
3. Who is described in Chapter 37 as having been kicked by a bull but still is looking forward to the dance?
4. What is the narrator's name in Chapter 1?
5. Upon whose face does the Reverend Thomas place his hands in Chapter 29?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)