|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Queenie a prostitute?
(c) The White Horse.
2. Who are the children that are constantly receiving presents in the vignette at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) James and Jasper.
(b) Antoine and Jackson.
(c) John and Jerry.
(d) Tad and Willie.
3. Who wrote Reveille in Washington, 1860–1865?
(a) Margaret Leech.
(b) Ben Wade.
(c) Daniel Mark Epstein.
(d) Rose Milland.
4. Who is the wealthy man with several properties that Roger and Hans encounter in Chapter 38?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Mr. Twood.
(c) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(d) Mrs. Delaney.
5. Who wrote Abraham Lincoln: The Boy and the Man?
(a) Maxwell Flagg.
(b) Rose Milland.
(c) Jo Brunt.
(d) James Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mrs. Abigail Blass say she traveled repeatedly with her husband to visit his mother in Chapter 27?
2. What does Abigail Blass describe her father buying for her at Christmastide to stop her from having a tantrum in Chapter 27?
3. What is Cynthia's last name?
4. How old does the narrator say he was on his wedding day in Chapter 1?
5. What is described on the doorsteps of the building in the beginning of Chapter 33?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)