|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 – 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Mr. Lincoln’s Washington?
(a) Margaret Garrett.
(b) James Morgan.
(c) Stanley Kimmel.
(d) Jo Brunt.
2. How old was Willie Lincoln when he died?
3. With whom does the narrator share dialogue in Chapter 1?
(a) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(c) Thomas Havens.
(d) Roger Bevins III.
4. What work by Dorothy Meserve Kunhardt and Philip B. Kunhardt Jr. is cited in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Lincoln’s Washington.
(b) Our Capital in Time of War.
(c) Rise to Greatness.
(d) Twenty Days.
5. Who is the reverend that joins the others in the bardo?
(a) Reverend Eddie Baron.
(b) Reverend Hans Vollman.
(c) Reverend Roger Bevins.
(d) Reverend Everly Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attributed as the author of Essay Upon the Loss of a Child?
2. What is the narrator's name in Chapter 1?
3. Who is cited as the editor of Selected Civil War Letters of Edwine Willow?
4. Who wrote Reveille in Washington, 1860–1865?
5. Who is the author of Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)