|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Abigail Blass say her husband was NOT in Chapter 27?
(a) Rich or kind.
(b) Kind or patient.
(c) Handsome or generous.
(d) Loving or affectionate.
2. To whom is Jane Ellis speaking in the opening of Chapter 27?
(b) Elson Farwell.
(c) Thomas Havens.
(d) Mrs. Abigail Blass.
3. Where was Queenie a prostitute?
(d) The White Horse.
4. Who did Mrs. Lincoln hire to cater her state dinner, according to the narrator in Chapter 3?
(a) C. Heerdt.
(b) James Morgan.
(c) Jo Brunt.
(d) Margaret Garrett.
5. Who do Roger and Hans decide not to tell that they are going to pass by Mr. Lincoln in Chapter 36?
(a) Mr. Twood.
(b) The Reverend Everly Thomas.
(c) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(d) Mrs. Delaney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Betsy Baron recall leaving at the Parade Ground in Chapter 27?
2. How did Roger Bevins III attempt suicide?
3. Who is the woman described in Chapter 31 that married her husband's brother after his death and then regretted it?
4. Who among Mrs. Abigail Blass's children is described as being nervous after having submitted a poem in Chapter 27?
5. Who is the fictional author of Reckoning: An Insider’s Memories of Difficult Times?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)