|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abigail Blass describe her father buying for her at Christmastide to stop her from having a tantrum in Chapter 27?
(a) A goose.
(b) A deer.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A banjo.
2. What does the narrator describe having happened to him on the day he and his wife plan to consummate their marriage in Chapter 1?
(a) He was hit by a train.
(b) He was shot in the back.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) A beam fell on him.
3. What word from Chapter 32 refers to harsh and jarring sounds due to a lack of harmony?
4. Upon whose face does the Reverend Thomas place his hands in Chapter 29?
(a) Jane Ellis's.
(b) Miranda Debb's.
(c) Elson Farwell's.
(d) Thomas Havens's.
5. Who is described in Chapter 37 as constantly mumbling about his grandson's excellent university marks?
(a) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(b) Mr. Twood.
(c) Mr. Dill.
(d) Mrs. Delaney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Abigail Blass say her husband was NOT in Chapter 27?
2. Who is attributed as the author of Essay Upon the Loss of a Child?
3. How did Roger Bevins III attempt suicide?
4. How many goats does Lieutenant Cecil Stone claim to have in Chapter 27?
5. Who is the reverend that joins the others in the bardo?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)