|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64 – 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described on the doorsteps of the building in the beginning of Chapter 33?
(a) White roses.
(b) Blue roses.
(c) Pink roses.
(d) Red roses.
2. Who is the wealthy man with several properties that Roger and Hans encounter in Chapter 38?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Lieutenant Cecil Stone.
(c) Mrs. Delaney.
(d) Mr. Twood.
3. To what animals does Lieutenant Cecil stone compare the brides's movements in Chapter 29?
4. Who describes herself as dumb in Chapter 65?
(a) Miss Tamara Doolittle.
(b) Jane Ellis.
(c) Betsy Baron.
(d) Elise Traynor.
5. How many sons does Lance Durning claim to have in Chapter 65?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character evolves into a being with multiple eyes, ears, noses, hands, etc. in Chapter 41?
2. Who is the fictional author attributed with writing A Mother’s Trial: Mary Lincoln and the Civil War in Chapter 58?
3. Who is attributed as the author of The Prairie Torment: Lincoln’s Psychology in Chapter 72?
4. For how long did Mrs. Lincoln stay in bed following her son's funeral?
5. With whom is Mr. Randall perpetually in conversation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)