|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64 – 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hans Vollman when he came to the bardo?
2. Who shared opium with the Barons?
3. Who is the narrator addressing in the opening of Chapter 41?
4. Upon whose face does the Reverend Thomas place his hands in Chapter 29?
(a) Thomas Havens's.
(b) Miranda Debb's.
(c) Elson Farwell's.
(d) Jane Ellis's.
5. Who is described by Roger Bevins III as the decapitated fellow in Chapter 52?
(b) Elson Farwell.
(c) Marshall Turnbull.
(d) Margaret Garrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who details the life of Litzy Wright in Chapter 66?
2. What is said to have happened to the young wife that the spirits performed l'occupation upon in Chapter 77?
3. What color does Roger Bevins III describe wearing at Christmastide with his father in Chapter 27?
4. Where does the Reverend Thomas say his family ate for his funeral meal in Chapter 61?
5. Who is cited as the author of "These Battle Memories" in Chapter 47?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)