|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daniel Webster was born in what state?
(a) Rhode Island
(b) New Hampshire
2. Who protested the naming of the site where Lincoln stood?
3. The author is careful to point out what item in Pericles' speech?
(c) Use of language
(d) Useful references
4. Webster had successfully argued how many cases?
5. What country's culture had recently come back into style?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lincoln calls upon the people to do what kind of work?
2. To whom did Webster present his arguments?
3. What currently stands in the spot where Lincoln supposedly stood?
4. How many words are contained in the last sentence of the Gettysburg Address?
5. The speech claims that we have been met where?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)