|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the elements of the speech discussed?
2. In what city did Lincoln grow up?
3. To whom was Everett often compared?
4. Lincoln is known for using words as _____________.
5. What year is the main focus of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everett taught what famous writer?
2. How many years did Henry Clay serve in politics?
3. What does antithetical refer to?
4. It was originally believed that Lincoln stood facing what item(s)?
5. What is a Gorgianism?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)