|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic was not avoided by Lincoln during the Gettysburg address?
(a) The Civil War
(b) The Emancipation Proclamation
(c) Freed slaves
(d) A slave's right to vote
2. Lincoln often referred to the Declaration of Independence as representing what?
3. The crowd at Gettysburg gathered to dedicate a _____________.
4. Daniel Webster was known as a great _______________.
5. In what month was the Gettysburg Address held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lincoln said that one should hold firm as a ____ of steel.
2. What would Lincoln commonly do to his speeches as a reminder?
3. What was Lincoln's wife's name?
4. What currently stands in the spot where Lincoln supposedly stood?
5. Webster had successfully argued how many cases?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)