|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This school of thought relied on what?
2. What metaphor may be used to describe this experience?
3. It was originally believed that Lincoln stood facing what item(s)?
(a) Susquehanna River
(b) The town
(c) Little Round Top
(d) Pickett's Charge
4. Lincoln believed that war was objectionable on what terms?
5. What year is the main focus of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lincoln was considered to be less a politician and more a _________________.
2. Who spoke about "the strategy of annihilation?"
3. Which of the following is not one of the elements of the speech discussed?
4. Who was the president of the Southern states?
5. According to the author, Lincoln was responsible for bringing all but one of these items to his Gettysburg Address:
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)