|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lincoln believed that what action would help to deter slavery?
(a) Imprisonment for slave owners
(c) New laws
(d) Political speeches
2. Lincoln is known for using words as _____________.
3. One of the most popular gathering spots was located in what city?
4. Which was not a word used by Lincoln to describe the American Revolution?
5. Who currently runs the Gettysburg cemetery?
(a) Civil War Reenactment Society
(b) National Park Service
(c) Department of the Interior
(d) The Wills Family Trust
Short Answer Questions
1. What other famed orator is referred to in this section?
2. Lincoln said that the soldiers "gave their lives that the _____ may live."
3. According to Wills, Lincoln's speech is _______________.
4. Where might one have this experience?
5. In Lincoln's Second Inaugural Speech, he stated that the U.S. may have to pay for ________________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)