|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daniel Webster was known as a great _______________.
2. The crowd at Gettysburg gathered to dedicate a _____________.
3. What was Lincoln's wife's name?
4. Lincoln believed that if all men are created equal, they cannot be _____________.
(a) Of different religions
5. Some believe that Lincoln wanted to be compared to what great historical figure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry Clay was not a member of which political group?
2. Webster had successfully argued how many cases?
3. According to Wills, Lincoln's address is comparable to a classic oration of how many parts?
4. According to the book, which of the following was allowed to become a slave territory?
5. The author claims that Lincoln's abolitionist policies may be hard to understand if one believes the concept to be ______________.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)