|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people lived in Gettysburg at that time?
2. Lincoln is known for using words as _____________.
3. In Lincoln's Second Inaugural Speech, he stated that the U.S. may have to pay for ________________.
(a) Slavery's outcome
(b) Presumptuous sins
(c) Politicians' rage
(d) Family feuds
4. Where is Gettysburg?
(a) North Carolina
5. Which of the following words were not used by Herndon to describe Lincoln?
Short Answer Questions
1. The epainesis section of an ancient funeral oratory has how many parts?
2. Who was the president of the Southern states?
3. How many days did the Battle of Gettysburg last?
4. One of the most popular gathering spots was located in what city?
5. What was the name of the Southern army?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)