|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom did Lincoln often poke fun?
(a) Jefferson Davis
(c) Robert E. Lee
(d) Stephen Douglas
2. One of the most popular gathering spots was located in what city?
3. What was the last name of the famous orator scheduled to speak at Gettysburg?
4. Lincoln believed that what action would help to deter slavery?
(a) Political speeches
(b) Imprisonment for slave owners
(d) New laws
5. Lincoln's depression was considered to be a sign of _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country's culture had recently come back into style?
2. To whom was Everett often compared?
3. People often referred to the dead as returning where?
4. According to the book, which of the following was allowed to become a slave territory?
5. For the dead, one should offer ___________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)