|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the classic speech tells people to live up to the sacrifice of those who died?
2. How many is "four score and seven years"?
3. Who was the commander of the Northern army?
4. Who was the commander of the Southern army?
5. How many people lived in Gettysburg at that time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The epainesis section of an ancient funeral oratory has how many parts?
2. Which of the following is not one of the elements of the speech discussed?
3. How many men were lost on each side of the Battle of Gettysburg?
4. Everett taught what famous writer?
5. For the living, one should offer ________________.
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)