|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a favorite place for these followers to gather?
(b) Pool hall
(c) Someone's home
2. Progonoi and autochthones are parts of the speech that refer to the soldiers' ____________.
(b) Courage and Fortitude
3. How many men were lost on each side of the Battle of Gettysburg?
4. The Culture of Death was considered to be ____________________.
(a) Required and revered
(b) Prudent and necessary
(c) Foolish and a waste of time
(d) Stylish and romantic
5. Who was Andrew Curtin?
(a) Secretary of State
(b) Abraham Lincoln's brother-in-law
(c) Governor of Pennsylvania
(d) Owner of Gettysburg Field
Short Answer Questions
1. How many words are contained in Lincoln's Gettysburg Address?
2. Lincoln believed that owning a slave put the master in the position of _________________.
3. To whom was Everett often compared?
4. What was the last name of the famous orator scheduled to speak at Gettysburg?
5. In what month was the Gettysburg Address held?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)