|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Lincoln grow up?
2. According to the author, Lincoln was responsible for bringing all but one of these items to his Gettysburg Address:
3. Abraham Lincoln's depression was often referred to as _________________.
4. Who was the man put in charge of cemetery operation?
5. What is another name for human progress?
(a) Forward thinking
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic was not avoided by Lincoln during the Gettysburg address?
2. What was the name of the Southern army?
3. Who was Andrew Curtin?
4. How many people lived in Gettysburg at that time?
5. For the living, one should offer ________________.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)