|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metaphor may be used to describe this experience?
2. What made it easier for Lincoln to speak about different topics in different areas?
(a) No national media
(b) Lincoln always addressed specific interest groups
(c) There is only one issue to discuss
(d) Lincoln did not go out on the campaign trail
3. How many days did the Battle of Gettysburg last?
4. Who was the president of the Southern states?
(a) George Meade
(b) Jefferson Davis
(c) Robert E. Lee
(d) Stonewall Jackson
5. What country's culture had recently come back into style?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lincoln believed that owning a slave put the master in the position of _________________.
2. The crowd at Gettysburg gathered to dedicate a _____________.
3. What was the name of the Southern army?
4. One of the most popular gathering spots was located in what city?
5. What part of the classic speech tells people to live up to the sacrifice of those who died?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)