|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lincoln believed that war was objectionable on what terms?
2. What was the preferred type of plays?
(a) Greek tragedy
3. To whom was Everett often compared?
4. What distinguishes us from savages?
5. The epainesis section of an ancient funeral oratory has how many parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Regarding speech and poetry, what term is often referred to as the beat?
2. Lincoln offered pardons for which sector of the public?
3. Lincoln said that the soldiers "gave their lives that the _____ may live."
4. Progonoi and autochthones are parts of the speech that refer to the soldiers' ____________.
5. The crowd at Gettysburg gathered to dedicate a _____________.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)