|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person to receive notification that the chosen spot for Lincoln's speech was not the correct one?
2. Which of these is not associated with the Culture of Death?
(a) Black clothes
(b) Black roses
(c) Public displays of grief
3. Where might one have this experience?
(a) In nature
(b) At work
(c) While sleeping
(d) In the bathtub
4. Lincoln said that one should hold firm as a ____ of steel.
5. Which of the following words were not used by Herndon to describe Lincoln?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lincoln's wife's name?
2. What was a favorite place for these followers to gather?
3. Who is Frederick Tilberg?
4. What does the author refer to in context with the word "liminal"?
5. Everett's style was considered to be ______________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)