|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Culture of Death was considered to be ____________________.
(a) Prudent and necessary
(b) Stylish and romantic
(c) Required and revered
(d) Foolish and a waste of time
2. Lincoln is known for using words as _____________.
3. Which family's vault rests near the correct location?
4. Some believe that Lincoln wanted to be compared to what great historical figure?
5. According to Lincoln, if the Founding Fathers had failed, people would have referred to them as ______________.
(a) Over ambitious
Short Answer Questions
1. To learn to write well, Lincoln studied Hugh Blair's work on what topic?
2. Who is Frederick Tilberg?
3. Lincoln said that one should hold firm as a ____ of steel.
4. Which was not a factor in determining the real site?
5. What was a favorite place for these followers to gather?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)