|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lincoln is known for using words as _____________.
2. Where might one have this experience?
(a) At work
(b) In nature
(c) In the bathtub
(d) While sleeping
3. What currently stands in the spot where Lincoln supposedly stood?
(b) Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
(d) Statue of Union soldier
4. When was the correct site determined?
5. What was a favorite place for these followers to gather?
(b) Pool hall
(c) Someone's home
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the most popular gathering spots was located in what city?
2. Wills states that Lincoln used what type of imagery in the Gettysburg Address?
3. In Lincoln's mind, which one of these things was not considered to be logical?
4. This school of thought relied on what?
5. Who protested the naming of the site where Lincoln stood?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)