1. Where is Gettysburg?
(d) North Carolina
2. What type of community was Gettysburg?
(c) Service related
3. How many people lived in Gettysburg at that time?
4. Who was the commander of the Southern army?
5. What was the name of the Southern army?
6. Who was the commander of the Northern army?
7. What was the name of the Northern army?
8. What year is the main focus of the story?
9. Who was the president of the Southern states?
(a) Stonewall Jackson
(b) Jefferson Davis
(c) Robert E. Lee
(d) George Meade
10. What was the last name of the famous orator scheduled to speak at Gettysburg?
11. How many men were lost on each side of the Battle of Gettysburg?
12. How many days did the Battle of Gettysburg last?
13. Who was Andrew Curtin?
(a) Abraham Lincoln's brother-in-law
(b) Secretary of State
(c) Owner of Gettysburg Field
(d) Governor of Pennsylvania
This section contains 2,697 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)