|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Akin argue about on the shuttle?
(a) That humans should be forced to bond with the ooloi.
(b) Not having to go through metamorphosis.
(c) The Oankali's responsibility towards the humans.
(d) Humanity to not be forced into relationship with the Oankali.
2. With what does Tate promise to help Akin?
(a) His mother.
(b) Gabriel's anger.
(c) Other humans.
(d) The Oankali.
3. With whom does Tino need to bond in Chapter 5?
(a) A sibling about to be born.
(d) Another ooloi.
4. Who takes the men into their home?
(a) Handon and Lydia.
(b) Tate and Gabriel.
(c) Solon and Debria.
(d) Tino's father.
5. Who comes to the house where Akin is and begins to fight with the men who brought Akin to Phoenix?
(a) Tino's brother.
(b) Tino's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can ooloi do that might make them powerful?
2. What will Akin do after he bonds with Tiikuchahk?
3. What kind of ooloia would the man in question # 161 use?
4. In Chapter 2 where do the human resisters head with Akin?
5. What worries Akin about his appearance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Akin realizes he needs to learn more and that he is Oankali enough to be heard when he explains about the resisters being mistreated.
2. Where does Akin go and what does he find when he returns to earth? What does he tell his friends there?
3. How is Tino healed and what must he do for the birth of his sibling?
4. Who comes to fight with Akin's captors and what happens to them?
5. How is Tino found and what do the Oankali wonder about concerning Akin?
6. What do Tomas and Jesusa do when Jodahs begins his second metamorphosis and what do they not know about it?
7. What are Akins hopes when they reach Phoenix, with whom do he and his captors stay? What does the kind man tell Akin to do in Phoenix?
8. About what does Akin warn the two girl constructs, how do they respond and what does he ask them to do?
9. Why is Tino arguing about Akin with the Oankali and what does Dichaan decide to do about it?
10. What does Akin think about Dehkiaht being with him?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)