|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tino's village?
(b) New Earth.
(c) Haven Home.
2. Who are the ooloi?
(a) An unsexed member of Jdahya's species.
(b) Another species helping Jdahya's people.
(c) Jdahya does not tell Lilith.
(d) A special type of animal that eats radioactive wastes.
3. What does Nikanj tell Lilith Kahguyaht wants to do to her?
(a) Help her grow sensory arms.
(b) Impregnate her.
(c) Take her to the home planet.
(d) Change her memory.
4. What can't humans bodies use correctly?
(a) The food of Jdahya's people.
5. What does the person from question #38 tell Lilith when Lilith says she is a prisoner?
(a) She has no idea what Lilith means.
(b) That Lilith is more like a trustee.
(c) That they should break out of prison.
(d) That Lilith is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lilith find when she returns from gathering supplies in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 10 Lilith is changed so she can do what?
3. What about Lilith's body allowed Nikanj to heal?
4. What is the name of Jdahya's species?
5. What happens to the person in question # 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lilith find out about her memory when she allows Nikanj to work on her?
2. What does Lilith do when several men try to rape a woman?
3. In the Training Floor where are the humans put, why and what are they talking about?
4. Where is Lilith Iyapo when she wakes up in Chapter 1 and what is different this time then other times she's awakened? What does Lilith know about her situation?
5. What happens to Tino and Akin when they are out alone?
6. What does Lilith do before she wakes any humans and who does she decide to wake first?
7. Who do Lilith and Akin meet in the forest and what is Lilith's reaction?
8. Who does Lilith meet in Chapter One of Dawn and how does she feel about Jdahya?
9. What does Lilith watch Jdahya do when they leave the room and what is his explanation of his action?
10. In Chapter Nine, Nursery, why is Joseph angry at Lilith and what happens when they argue?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)