|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first human Lilith meets on the Oankali ship?
(a) Randy Kotig.
(b) Paul Titus.
(c) Curtis Rand.
(d) Charles Smithfield.
2. With whom is Lilith told she must stay for a while to prepare for her future life?
(a) With Jdahya.
(b) An ooloi.
(c) A female Oankali.
(d) A male Oankali.
3. What will make Akin look less human?
(a) He will always look human.
(b) When he becomes a female.
(c) His metamorphosis.
(d) Too much time in the sun.
4. What can't humans bodies use correctly?
(d) The food of Jdahya's people.
5. What happens to the person in question # 29?
(b) His brain is operated on to improve his mood.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is put back to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lilith given to Kahguyaht?
2. What is the meaning of the word "trade" which Jdahya using?
3. What does Curt do to Nikanj?
4. What does Nikanj tell Lilith Kahguyaht wants to do to her?
5. How does Peter die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jdahya tell Lilith the Oankali have discovered about the human species?
2. Who attacks Lilith's camp, what does he do, who finds Lilith and what happens to Joseph?
3. What does Nikanj say about Lilith's worries?
4. In Chapter 2, Dawn, where does Kahguyaht take Lilith and what does he do with Lilith after that?
5. Why does Lilith have to stay with an ooloi and what does Nikanj ask Lilith to let it do?
6. What two men are the first to be awaken by Lilith, what do they think of Lilith's story and what does one of them say about their return to earth?
7. In Chapter 4, where do Lilith and Joseph go and why are the others following them?
8. Who does Lilith meet in Chapter One of Dawn and how does she feel about Jdahya?
9. Who is the first human Lilith is allowed to meet, how does the meeting go and what is the result of the meeting? What does Lilith tell the Oankali about the human?
10. In the Training Floor where are the humans put, why and what are they talking about?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)