|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lilith tell Tino he can do with her and Nikanj?
(a) Live with them.
(b) Eat dinner with them.
(c) Make a baby with them.
(d) Lie with them.
2. What does Lilith do with people after she awakens them?
(a) Sets them up in an earth-like environment immediately.
(b) Sends them to the Oankali.
(c) Has them take basic personality tests.
(d) Explains what is happening.
3. Why did the resister leave his village?
(a) He had committed a crime.
(b) To see what else was in the world.
(c) There weren't enough women.
(d) They were too violent for him.
4. Why does Lilith lead the group?
(a) She is the strongest of them.
(b) She knows the area the best.
(c) She is the oldest.
(d) She is smarter than the others.
5. How many different sexes of Jdahya's species are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikanj say Joseph has learned to endure?
2. What will make Akin look less human?
3. What does Joseph think the humans should do?
4. Why does Lilith agree to go along with Tate and the others?
5. What does a man call Tino when some resisters find him and Akin in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who attacks Lilith's camp, what does he do, who finds Lilith and what happens to Joseph?
2. In Chapter 4, where do Lilith and Joseph go and why are the others following them?
3. What happens when Lilith is out gathering supplies and why did it happen?
4. What does Lilith do before she wakes any humans and who does she decide to wake first?
5. What does Lilith do when several men try to rape a woman?
6. Who is the first human Lilith is allowed to meet, how does the meeting go and what is the result of the meeting? What does Lilith tell the Oankali about the human?
7. Where is Lilith Iyapo when she wakes up in Chapter 1 and what is different this time then other times she's awakened? What does Lilith know about her situation?
8. What happens when Lilith and Joseph try to hold hands and what do they know about it?
9. In Chapter Nine, Nursery, why is Joseph angry at Lilith and what happens when they argue?
10. What is different about Akin's intelligence and his body from humans?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)