|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter die?
(a) He is hit by a Oankali stinger.
(b) He fell from one deck of the ship to the one below it.
(c) He has taken ill.
(d) He is killed by Joseph.
2. What does Nikanj say the other humans are saying about Joseph and Lilith?
(a) They believe they are aliens in disguise.
(b) They want them to lead the group.
(c) They are planning against them.
(d) They like the two of them.
3. What does Lilith offer to the resister?
(a) That he can stay in her village.
(b) That she will help him collect mushrooms for his container.
(c) That he can play with Akin.
(d) That he can have the hares.
4. How are the humans unwilling to lay down their weapons subdued by the Oankali?
(a) They are drugged.
(b) They are shot with trank guns.
(c) They are hit with an electrical current.
(d) The ground grips them so they can't move.
5. Why did Curt believe Joseph was not human?
(a) He was too smart.
(b) His minor injuries healed immediately.
(c) He could see long distances.
(d) He was stronger than everyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to help humans after the war?
2. How many different sexes of Jdahya's species are there?
3. Where does Nikanj have to go in Chapter 11?
4. What does Nikanj tell Lilith the humans planned to do with her on Earth?
5. Why does Lilith agree to go along with Tate and the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lilith and Joseph try to hold hands and what do they know about it?
2. Who is Akin and what does he look like? Who is is father and why does Lilith worry?
3. Who does Lilith meet in Chapter One of Dawn and how does she feel about Jdahya?
4. In Chapter 2, Dawn, where does Kahguyaht take Lilith and what does he do with Lilith after that?
5. What do Tate, Gabriel and Joseph decide to do in Chapter Three, The Training Floor and what are the humans saying about their situation?
6. Who is in the room when Lilith wakes in Chapter 2 and what does she learn?
7. How are the humans reacting when many of them have been woken and what does Lilith do when attacked and what does she realize?
8. In Chapter 4, where do Lilith and Joseph go and why are the others following them?
9. About what is Akin warned and why does his family watch him closely?
10. What happens to Tino and Akin when they are out alone?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)