|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lilith wakes again, who is in the room with her?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Another psychiatrist.
(d) An alien.
2. What does Lilith find when she returns from gathering supplies in Chapter 8?
(a) Curt has been executed.
(b) Everyone has been sent to earth.
(c) Tate is pregnant.
(d) Joseph has been returned from the dead.
3. What do Lilith and Joseph find when they arrive at the meeting place?
(a) The water is polluted.
(b) The trees have been cut down.
(c) An entire village.
(d) No one there.
4. What is Lilith trying to learn in Chapter 4?
(a) How to live on the earth as it is now.
(b) How to navigate by the stars.
(c) The Oankali language.
(d) How to open doors on the Oankali ship.
5. Why did the resister leave his village?
(a) They were too violent for him.
(b) There weren't enough women.
(c) To see what else was in the world.
(d) He had committed a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some question Lilith's leadership?
2. What does Lilith tell the resister, Tino, about Akin?
3. What kind of ability does Nikanj agree to give Joseph?
4. What does Jdahya say about his people helping Earth?
5. In Chapter 3 what are Tate and others building?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Dawn, where does Kahguyaht take Lilith and what does he do with Lilith after that?
2. What does Lilith find out about her memory when she allows Nikanj to work on her?
3. What does Lilith watch Jdahya do when they leave the room and what is his explanation of his action?
4. In the Training Floor where are the humans put, why and what are they talking about?
5. What is different about Akin's intelligence and his body from humans?
6. Where is Lilith Iyapo when she wakes up in Chapter 1 and what is different this time then other times she's awakened? What does Lilith know about her situation?
7. Who is the first human Lilith is allowed to meet, how does the meeting go and what is the result of the meeting? What does Lilith tell the Oankali about the human?
8. About what is Akin warned and why does his family watch him closely?
9. In Chapter 4, where do Lilith and Joseph go and why are the others following them?
10. What does Tate think about Lilith's story, what does Lilith show her and what does Tate say she is instead of a prisoner?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)