|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Akin think he should do for the humans?
(a) Heal their infertility.
(b) Live with them and teach them technology.
(c) Help them over throw the Oankali.
(d) Find another world for them without the Oankali.
2. What does Akin realize after he wakes up from Gabriel hitting him?
(a) He has started metamorphosis.
(b) Humans are too violent.
(c) Gabriel almost killed him.
(d) He has finished metamorphosis.
3. What kind of ooloia would the man in question # 161 use?
(a) Who looks like a woman he dreamed of when he was young.
(b) Who does not look human.
(c) Who does not look Oankali.
(d) Who looks like a human male.
4. What happens to Aaor after Jodahs heals the human?
(a) Aaor doesn't want to heal anyone else.
(b) Aaor gets sick.
(c) Aaor wants to mate with the human.
(d) Aaor wants to stay with Jodahs.
5. About what is Tino arguing with the Oankali in Chapter 1?
(c) Spending time on the space ship.
6. What does Nikanj tell the family to do if they come upon resisters?
(c) Sting if necessary.
(d) Talk to them.
7. What does Jodahs say about metamorphosis?
(a) It almost killed him.
(b) He had signs for months.
(c) It came without warning.
(d) It was easy and fast.
8. Why does the group from Phoenix go to Akin's town?
(a) Phoenix burns down.
(b) They want to go to Saturn.
(c) Akin needs to see his mother.
(d) They want to go to Mars.
9. In Chapter 2 where do the human resisters head with Akin?
(a) Across the forest on horseback.
(b) Upriver in a boat.
(c) To the northern desert.
(d) They take him to the space ship.
10. Why does Akin decide to stay close to one particular captor?
(a) The man has been kind to him.
(b) He seems like the leader.
(c) The man reminds him of his father.
(d) The man is smaller than the others.
11. What is wrong with the male and female Jodahs finds in the forest?
(a) They are blind.
(b) They are covered in tumors.
(c) They are hungry.
(d) They can't talk.
12. In Chapter One of Exile, what does Jodahs begin to look like?
(a) A full blood Oankali.
(b) A full blood human.
(c) A creature of the water.
(d) A type of bird.
13. What does Aaor tell Jodahs after he links with him?
(a) Something is wrong.
(b) Everything is proceeding smoothly.
(c) He has finished metamorphosis.
(d) He hasn't started metamorphosis.
14. With whom does Tino need to bond in Chapter 5?
(c) A sibling about to be born.
(d) Another ooloi.
15. How do Akin's captors find a note left at the first village?
(a) The men ransacked the village.
(b) Akin smells the ink.
(c) It is posted in the middle of the village.
(d) Galt knows where it is, it is his village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how did the woman Nikanj and Jodahs' head get hurt?
2. What kind of work did Gabriel do before the war?
3. Why does Jodahs look as he does?
4. What does Jodahs seek when he goes into the forest?
5. Who takes the men into their home?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)