|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jdahya's species?
(c) They have no name.
2. Why did Curt believe Joseph was not human?
(a) He was stronger than everyone else.
(b) He could see long distances.
(c) He was too smart.
(d) His minor injuries healed immediately.
3. What does Lilith tell Tino he can do with her and Nikanj?
(a) Lie with them.
(b) Live with them.
(c) Make a baby with them.
(d) Eat dinner with them.
4. What does a man call Tino when some resisters find him and Akin in the forest?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A dupe for Lilith.
(d) An alien.
5. What about Lilith's body allowed Nikanj to heal?
(a) The hemoglobin in her blood.
(b) Her female hormones.
(c) The cancer ability.
(d) Human DNA.
6. Who is Lilith Iyapo?
(a) The seer.
(b) An anthropologist.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The character who is just awakening.
7. How does the person from question #38 think about what Lilith tells her?
(a) Thinks it is wonderful.
(b) Is angry about it.
(c) She believes Lilith and wants to learn more.
(d) Does not fully believe it.
8. What is the resister in the forest holding?
(a) Some hares from Lilith's trap.
(b) A sword.
(c) A container for mushrooms.
(d) A bow and arrow.
9. What do Lilith's captives ask her?
(a) Who her parents are.
(b) Why she is there.
(c) Where her children are.
(d) About her life before the war.
10. What do the eyes look like of the person in the room with Lilith?
(a) The person has no eyes.
(b) They are brown with yellow stripes.
(c) They are purple with green centers.
(d) They are brilliant green.
11. What do the men in the forest do to Akin?
(a) Kill him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Kidnap him.
12. Who desires the construct children?
(a) Human women but not human men.
(b) No one really likes them because they are not one of anything.
(c) The human resisters.
(d) The neuter Oankali.
13. Where does Lilith learn she is?
(a) Far underground near the continent of Antarctica.
(b) Far underground near the continent of Australia.
(c) She does not yet know.
(d) On a space ship.
14. What happens among the humans as Lilith has more of them awake?
(a) They begin to fight among themselves.
(b) They are forming groups for survival.
(c) They are pairing off into couples.
(d) They are demanding better food.
15. What does Lilith learn from Tino about Tate?
(a) She has died.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is still living with Gabriel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Akin's body develop?
2. What does Lilith have this time as she awakens that she hasn't been given before?
3. In Chapter 10 Lilith is changed so she can do what?
4. Where is Lilith?
5. What happens when Lilith tries to hold Joseph's hand in Chapter 5?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)