Book 1: Dawn; Section 1: Womb
1. Who is Lilith Iyapo?
(a) The character who is just awakening.
(b) The seer.
(c) An anthropologist.
(d) The doctor.
2. Where is Lilith?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) Alone in a room.
(c) In her mother's attic.
(d) In a morgue.
3. What is odd about the place where Lilith awakens?
(a) It has no obvious means of egress.
(b) It is all glass.
(c) It is octagonal.
(d) It is round.
4. What does Lilith have this time as she awakens that she hasn't been given before?
(a) A bath.
(c) A communicator.
5. What do Lilith's captives ask her?
(a) Where her children are.
(b) Who her parents are.
(c) About her life before the war.
(d) Why she is there.
6. When Lilith wakes again, who is in the room with her?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An alien.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Another psychiatrist.
7. What do the eyes look like of the person in the room with Lilith?
(a) They are brilliant green.
(b) The person has no eyes.
(c) They are brown with yellow stripes.
(d) They are purple with green centers.
This section contains 5,221 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)