Book 1: Dawn; Section 1: Womb
• Lilith Iyapo wakes in a room with no way out and finds she has been given clothing, which has not happened before.
• Her captives ask her questions about her life before the war but she refuses to answer until they answer her questions.
• The voices stop talking to her and the next time she wakes someone else is in the room. It is an alien, gray with no eyes or ears.
• He explores her with snake-like sensory organs and tells her they are trying to help the humans who survived the war.
• Jdahya tells her there is a price for their aid but he cannot tell her what it is and she will be able to go outside soon.
• Lilith is on a space ship and refuses to leave the room until she is capable of being around Jdahya.
• The aliens have three...
This section contains 2,601 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)