|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A white lion.
(b) A white leopard.
(c) A white unicorn.
(d) A spotted leopard.
2. Of what does the rising sun remind Vane?
(a) God's care for his children.
(b) The way to Paradise.
(d) His old life.
3. What does the white leopard do?
(a) Licks Vane's face.
(b) Growls at the General of the Army.
(c) Kills the General of the Army.
(d) Helps rescue a boy.
4. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
(a) The Princess of choices.
(b) The Queen of Hell.
(c) The Queen of Heaven.
(d) The Princess of the Animal kingdom.
5. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Everyman.
(b) He is Christ.
(c) He is Adam.
(d) He is Lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book does Raven read?
2. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
3. Who is sobbing over Lona's body?
4. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
5. What does Raven summon as the moon rises?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
2. Describe Vane's trek to buy Lililth's hand.
3. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
4. What does Mara do with Lilith?
5. Describe Vane.
6. What does Lilith do in the desert and what does she demand?
7. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
8. What happens to the baby that the "fugitive mother" was carrying?
9. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
10. What does Vane think about after he has been "pushed" back into his own world?
This section contains 1,248 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)