|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
(b) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
(c) Sends Luva to Lilith.
(d) Sends Luva to Adam.
2. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
(a) An attack on the city.
(b) Making peace with the city.
(c) Having her baby kept by the Little Ones.
(d) The Little Ones being adopted by couples in the city.
3. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
4. Who does Mara become?
(b) An angel of resurrection.
(c) The angel of death.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
5. What does the Princess do?
(a) Stabs Vane.
(b) Stabs Lona.
(d) Dashes Lona to the marble floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the song Eve sings?
2. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
3. What does the Princess ask Vane to do?
4. How does Lilith attach Vane?
5. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lona.
2. What happens to the white cat that interrupts Raven's reading?
3. What does Mara do with Lilith?
4. What is Vane told when he seems to wake up and goes outside to find the desert alive with streams and ponds?
5. Describe the garret and mirror.
6. Describe the Princess's encounter with Lona.
7. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
8. Describe Vane's trek to buy Lililth's hand.
9. What saves Vane from wolves and how do they influence Vane?
10. What does Raven tell Vane back at Vane's house?
This section contains 1,078 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)