|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
(a) To lie on one of the couches.
(b) To go to the cottage, eat and drink, and wait for the advice of the wise Lady of Sorrow.
(c) To return to the desert.
(d) To contact Vane's father.
2. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
3. Of what does the rising sun remind Vane?
(a) God's care for his children.
(b) The way to Paradise.
(d) His old life.
4. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would have drowned.
(b) They would kill Vane.
(c) They would be thirsty for eternity.
(d) They would have put the Giants in their place.
5. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because he is who he is.
(b) Because he is not dead.
(c) Because he is not asleep.
(d) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Princess wait?
2. How does Lilith attach Vane?
3. From what book does Raven read?
4. When has Lona left her couch?
5. Towards what do Vane and Lona climb?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
2. Describe Lona.
3. Who pushes for an attack on the city and what is Vane's response?
4. What does the Princess tell Vane after Vane bathes and eats?
5. What does Vane think about after he has been "pushed" back into his own world?
6. Why does Vane say he is unworthy to sleep in the chamber and what does he have to first do before sleeping?
7. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
8. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
9. What does Raven tell Vane back at Vane's house?
10. What does Adam explain about sleep?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)