|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
(c) Dim memories.
(d) Little Ones.
2. What does Mara invite Lilith to do?
(a) Kiss her dead daughter.
(b) Turn away from wickedness.
(c) Become a leopard permanently.
(d) Return to Adam.
3. What does Raven summon as the moon rises?
(a) A mule.
(b) A horse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) An elephant.
4. What does Odu beg of Mara?
(a) To resurrect Lona.
(b) To set the Little Ones free.
(c) Not to make Lilith bleed.
(d) Not to save Lilith's life.
5. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
(a) That Mara let her die.
(b) That Mara send her to Purgatory.
(c) That Mara merge with Lilith to teach her.
(d) That Mara unclench her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tramples the Giants?
2. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
3. What does the white leopard do?
4. How does Lilith attach Vane?
5. What must Vane do in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Vane.
2. What does Lona tell Vane has happened since he was last there?
3. Who pushes for an attack on the city and what is Vane's response?
4. Why does Vane say he is unworthy to sleep in the chamber and what does he have to first do before sleeping?
5. Describe the Princess's encounter with Lona.
6. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
7. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
8. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
9. What does the Princess tell Vane after Vane bathes and eats?
10. Describe Vane's trek to buy Lililth's hand.
This section contains 1,189 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)