|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
(b) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(c) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(d) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
2. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
(a) That Mara send her to Purgatory.
(b) That Mara unclench her hand.
(c) That Mara let her die.
(d) That Mara merge with Lilith to teach her.
3. What does the Princess do?
(a) Stabs Lona.
(c) Stabs Vane.
(d) Dashes Lona to the marble floor.
4. What does Raven agree with Vane as far as the Little Ones are concerned?
(a) They are way ahead of Vane.
(b) They only pretend goodness.
(c) They do not need Vane.
(d) They know their names.
5. Whose brain has Vane been inside?
(b) The white leopard.
(c) The Princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vane exist?
2. What does Raven say is Vane's most foolish act?
3. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
4. How does the Army enter the city?
5. With what are the Little Ones plagued?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
2. What does Lilith do in the desert and what does she demand?
3. What happens to the white cat that interrupts Raven's reading?
4. About what does Raven read from the mutilated book?
5. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
6. Who pushes for an attack on the city and what is Vane's response?
7. Describe Vane's trek to buy Lililth's hand.
8. Describe Vane.
9. What does Adam explain about sleep?
10. Why does Vane say he is unworthy to sleep in the chamber and what does he have to first do before sleeping?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)