|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Everyman.
(b) He is Christ.
(c) He is Lot.
(d) He is Adam.
2. What does Vane wonder?
(a) If he is still in the Chamber of Death.
(c) If he will meet Lona in his world.
(d) If he will ever return to the other place.
3. What does Life become?
(a) A cosmic holiday.
(b) A way to be.
(c) A new dimension.
(d) A way to see.
4. Where does the Princess wait?
(a) In the throne room.
(b) In the black hall.
(c) In the palace entrance.
(d) In her sitting room.
5. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
(d) Because they are complaining of thirst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tramples the Giants?
2. Who approaches Vane near the river bed?
3. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
4. What has the desert become?
5. Towards what do Vane and Lona climb?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lona.
2. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
3. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
4. What saves Vane from wolves and how do they influence Vane?
5. What does Mara do with Lilith?
6. Who pushes for an attack on the city and what is Vane's response?
7. Why does Vane say he is unworthy to sleep in the chamber and what does he have to first do before sleeping?
8. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
9. What happens to the baby that the "fugitive mother" was carrying?
10. What is Vane told when he seems to wake up and goes outside to find the desert alive with streams and ponds?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)