|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps expanding?
(a) The garden.
(b) The universe.
(c) His consciousness.
(d) The room with the couches.
2. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(a) The hosts of heaven.
(b) The hosts of earth.
3. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
(a) The Princess of the Leopards.
(b) The White Cat.
(c) The Spotted Leopard.
4. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
(a) The Queen of Hell.
(b) The Queen of Heaven.
(c) The Princess of the Animal kingdom.
(d) The Princess of choices.
5. With what are the Little Ones plagued?
(a) Extreme cold.
(c) Extreme heat.
(d) Biting insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Odu looks upon Mara's face?
2. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
3. What must Vane do in the desert?
4. How are the two worlds described in the book?
5. Who does Vane think Lona is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
2. What does Vane think about after he has been "pushed" back into his own world?
3. What does Lilith do in the desert and what does she demand?
4. What does Lona tell Vane has happened since he was last there?
5. Describe the Princess's encounter with Lona.
6. Who pushes for an attack on the city and what is Vane's response?
7. About what does Raven read from the mutilated book?
8. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
9. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
10. Describe the garret and mirror.
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)