|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would kill Vane.
(b) They would be thirsty for eternity.
(c) They would have put the Giants in their place.
(d) They would have drowned.
2. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
(a) The Spotted Leopard.
(b) The White Cat.
(c) The Princess of the Leopards.
3. What does Life become?
(a) A cosmic holiday.
(b) A way to be.
(c) A way to see.
(d) A new dimension.
4. Who approaches Vane near the river bed?
(a) A man who is to help Vane die.
(b) A guide to show him the desert well.
(c) A being of light.
(d) Some people who want Lilith's hand.
5. When has Lona left her couch?
(a) In a dream.
(b) When Lilith pushes her away.
(c) When Mara comes to get her.
(d) When she thirsts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vane fear as he bathes and eats at the palace?
2. What must Vane do in the desert?
3. Why does Vane not know his mother at first?
4. How are the two worlds described in the book?
5. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)