|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(c) The hosts of earth.
(d) The hosts of heaven.
2. What does Raven agree with Vane as far as the Little Ones are concerned?
(a) They do not need Vane.
(b) They know their names.
(c) They only pretend goodness.
(d) They are way ahead of Vane.
3. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(b) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
(c) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
(d) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
4. Who does Mara become?
(b) The angel of death.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) An angel of resurrection.
5. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because he is who he is.
(b) Because he is not dead.
(c) Because he is not asleep.
(d) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Vane near the river bed?
2. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
3. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
4. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
5. What happens when Odu looks upon Mara's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vane told when he seems to wake up and goes outside to find the desert alive with streams and ponds?
2. What happens to the baby that the "fugitive mother" was carrying?
3. Describe Lona.
4. What does Adam explain about sleep?
5. What does the Princess tell Vane after Vane bathes and eats?
6. What does Vane think about after he has been "pushed" back into his own world?
7. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
8. What does Raven tell Vane back at Vane's house?
9. Describe the garret and mirror.
10. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
This section contains 1,189 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)