|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mara invite Lilith to do?
(a) Kiss her dead daughter.
(b) Return to Adam.
(c) Become a leopard permanently.
(d) Turn away from wickedness.
2. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would kill Vane.
(b) They would be thirsty for eternity.
(c) They would have drowned.
(d) They would have put the Giants in their place.
3. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
(a) To her father.
(b) To Lilith's prison.
(c) To his library through the mirror.
(d) To an underground cave.
4. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To gallop like horses.
(b) To nest like the birds.
(c) To swim like fish.
(d) To fly like the birds.
5. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Christ.
(b) He is Everyman.
(c) He is Lot.
(d) He is Adam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has roared for Vane?
2. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
3. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
4. How does Lilith attach Vane?
5. What does the white leopard do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lilith do in the desert and what does she demand?
2. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
3. What happens to the white cat that interrupts Raven's reading?
4. About what does Raven read from the mutilated book?
5. What is Vane told when he seems to wake up and goes outside to find the desert alive with streams and ponds?
6. What does Lona tell Vane has happened since he was last there?
7. What does Adam explain about sleep?
8. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
9. What does Vane think about after he has been "pushed" back into his own world?
10. What happens to the baby that the "fugitive mother" was carrying?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)