|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vane welcome the cold?
(a) He accepts it as just punishment.
(b) The room is so hot.
(c) It helps him grow less conscious of himself.
(d) The couches are heated.
2. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
(a) A demon.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) The Princess.
(d) A Little One.
3. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To nest like the birds.
(b) To fly like the birds.
(c) To swim like fish.
(d) To gallop like horses.
4. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
(a) The wolves.
(b) The cats.
(c) The Little Ones.
(d) The leopards.
5. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
(a) A huge, white cat.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) Mrs. Raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
2. Who does Whitey drive off?
3. What does Mara invite Lilith to do?
4. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
5. How is the man described?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)