|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sobbing over Lona's body?
2. Who tramples the Giants?
3. From what book does Raven read?
(a) The mutilated book.
(b) The Book of Job.
(c) The Book of Life.
(d) The Kirsti.
4. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because they are complaining of thirst.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
(d) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
5. What does Raven summon as the moon rises?
(a) A mule.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vane fear as he bathes and eats at the palace?
2. What does Vane wish?
3. What must Vane do in the desert?
4. What pushes Vane through a little door?
5. What does Life become?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Raven read from the mutilated book?
2. Describe the garret and mirror.
3. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
4. Describe the Princess's encounter with Lona.
5. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
6. What happens to the white cat that interrupts Raven's reading?
7. What does Lona tell Vane has happened since he was last there?
8. What happens to the baby that the "fugitive mother" was carrying?
9. What does Lilith do in the desert and what does she demand?
10. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)