|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
2. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(b) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(c) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
(d) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
3. What does Odu beg of Mara?
(a) Not to make Lilith bleed.
(b) To set the Little Ones free.
(c) To resurrect Lona.
(d) Not to save Lilith's life.
4. What does Vane fear as he bathes and eats at the palace?
(a) He will be thrown in the dungeon.
(b) Drugs or enchantment.
(c) He won't be allowed to leave.
(d) He will comitt a faux paus in front of the princess.
5. Who tramples the Giants?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
2. Where does Vane first seem to sleep and then awaken?
3. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
4. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
5. About what is the song Eve sings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lona.
2. When Vane sees the Princess, what does she tell him when she first sees him and what does he think?
3. What does Raven tell Vane back at Vane's house?
4. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
5. Describe Vane's trek to buy Lililth's hand.
6. Who pushes for an attack on the city and what is Vane's response?
7. What does Mara do with Lilith?
8. What is Vane told when he seems to wake up and goes outside to find the desert alive with streams and ponds?
9. How does Lilith get her hand unclenched and what happens to her?
10. How does Vane bond with a magnificent horse and what does he do with the horse?
This section contains 1,199 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)