|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
(a) To return to the desert.
(b) To contact Vane's father.
(c) To go to the cottage, eat and drink, and wait for the advice of the wise Lady of Sorrow.
(d) To lie on one of the couches.
2. Of what does the rising sun remind Vane?
(a) His old life.
(b) God's care for his children.
(d) The way to Paradise.
3. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
4. What does the white leopard do?
(a) Licks Vane's face.
(b) Helps rescue a boy.
(c) Kills the General of the Army.
(d) Growls at the General of the Army.
5. How are the two worlds described in the book?
(a) Strangely one yet wide apart.
(b) The same.
(c) Two distinct worlds occupying the same space.
(d) They are not described.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
2. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
3. Who has roared for Vane?
4. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
5. Who does God send to replace Lilith?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)