Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the woman think she has been?
(a) A trance.
(b) She does not know.
(c) A catatonic.
(d) A coma.
2. What happens to the worms that the Raven tosses in the air?
(a) They land on the ground.
(b) They fly away.
(c) They explode.
(d) They are eaten by Bluebirds.
3. Where is Vane's grandfather?
(a) In the Sanctuary of Light.
(b) Floating on the ocean of bliss.
(c) In the Evil Wood.
(d) In the Evil Steppes.
4. What is the man in the mirror doing?
(a) Letting a dove lose.
(b) Walking across the heath.
(c) Killing a dove.
(d) Killing a raven.
5. How will Vane learn to recognize the flower?
(a) By feeling its softness.
(b) By opening his own eyes.
(c) By smelling its fragrance.
(d) By drawing its petals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vane throw away in disgust?
2. What does Vane's guide first become?
3. What does Vane see when he awakens to the sound of animal noises?
4. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
5. What does Vane see when he creeps back into Bulika that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vane meet Cat-Woman and how does he feel about her?
2. What happens when Vane catches up to the woman?
3. What happens after Vane eats a tiny apple?
4. Why isn't Raven very accommodating to Vane?
5. What does Mr. Vane ask of the raven and how does the raven respond?
6. Describe the Fugitive Mother, who is the one who pushes for an attack on the city.
7. What does Vane do that is an "awful duty"?
8. What happens to the baby that the "fugitive mother" was carrying?
9. How are the sleepers described?
10. What does Raven say every human being has within?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)