|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the woman panics when she and Vane reach her home?
(a) She locks out Vane.
(b) She screams.
(c) She calls for the city guard.
(d) She faints.
2. When will Vane know the reasons for what the sleepers do?
(a) When he goes to sleep.
(b) When he has achieved enlightenment.
(c) When he has read the book of life.
(d) When his day comes to wake.
3. What does Vane follow to Bulika?
(a) A young elf.
(b) A blood trail.
(c) Two white leopards.
(d) A white bear.
4. What kind of tree is in the ruins of a church?
(d) Weeping Willow.
5. What does a stupid man throw at Vane?
(a) A dead ermine.
(b) A knife.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the sick and deformed taxed?
2. What legend does Vane learn from his butler?
3. Why is Vane being watched?
4. What does Raven say the couple will eventually do?
5. Who does Vane see in a ravine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Raven very accommodating to Vane?
2. Why does Vane decide to go on his own to Raven's world and what sort of reception does he get from Raven?
3. What does Raven give Vane to follow and what happens to the guide?
4. How does the woman act when she first stands alive?
5. Of what do the Little Ones warn Vane?
6. What does Cat-Woman say about the Giant Queen myth?
7. What does Mr. Vane think may have happened to him and what does he do because of that?
8. What happens when Vane catches up to the woman?
9. What happens after Vane eats a tiny apple?
10. What does Vane do at Cat-Woman's house?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)