|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane see roaming the streets?
(a) Skeleton children.
(b) Evil creatures.
(d) The Little Ones.
2. In what does Vane now find joy?
(b) His dogs.
3. What name does the Cat-Woman use?
4. Why does Vane think his father may have followed him to the heather?
(a) To see his son one more time.
(b) To kill Raven.
(c) To ask his son a question.
(d) To apologize.
5. What library does Cat-Woman tell Vane to visit to learn about the Little Ones?
(a) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raven say is with Vane?
2. What does Mr. Vane notice?
3. What does Vane's guide first become?
4. What makes a Little One grow or age?
5. What does the person in the ravine say about the Little Ones?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the skeleton couple Vane meets.
2. What does Raven call the place where Mr. Vane is and what odd things are there?
3. How does Raven explain the sleepers?
4. What does Mr. Vane think may have happened to him and what does he do because of that?
5. Briefly describe the legend that Mr. Vane learns from his butler.
6. Why isn't Raven very accommodating to Vane?
7. What does Mr. Vane ask of the raven and how does the raven respond?
8. Who is the "Fugitive Mother" and what is her connection to Vane?
9. What happens to set Mr. Vane off on his quest?
10. What does Lona tell Vane about Little Ones and what is his response?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)