|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
(a) The crow.
(b) The archmage.
(c) The sexton.
(d) The clown.
2. About what does Vane learn?
3. What happens to the worms that the Raven tosses in the air?
(a) They fly away.
(b) They land on the ground.
(c) They are eaten by Bluebirds.
(d) They explode.
4. What does Vane examine along the river bed?
(b) Water nymphs.
(c) Water lilies.
(d) Shrubs and trees.
5. What does his guide become after Vane holds it?
(a) A book.
(b) A kite.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A tablet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman think Vane has shamed her?
2. What name does the Cat-Woman use?
3. Who is Lona?
4. What does Vane learn from Lona?
5. What is the white animal walking behind?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vane meet Cat-Woman and how does he feel about her?
2. What does the Princess tell Vane after Vane bathes and eats?
3. Describe Lona.
4. Describe Vane.
5. What is Vane contemplating about creation?
6. Describe Vane's encounter with a frightened woman in Bulika.
7. Describe the battle Vane witness when he wakes after falling asleep in the forest.
8. What does Mara do with Lilith?
9. What saves Vane from wolves and how do they influence Vane?
10. What happens when Vane catches up to the woman?
This section contains 1,197 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)