|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane find on his cheek and neck after he wakes?
2. What does Vane wonder why he is not being treated as?
(a) A man.
(b) An adult.
(c) An asset.
(d) A free agent.
3. Where are new Little Ones found?
(a) In a nearby cave.
(b) In the tree branches.
(c) In the woods as newborns.
(d) In the streambed.
4. What is one person the papers mention?
(a) Sir Upward.
5. What does Vane resolve to do?
(a) Kill the leopard.
(b) Kill the lady he brought back to life.
(c) Sleep in his own bed that night.
(d) Find and confront the Princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman catch biting Vane?
2. What makes Vane shudder?
3. Where does the bird lead Vane?
4. What does Vane throw away in disgust?
5. What does Vane come upon as he walks under the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Raven explain the sleepers?
2. What does Mr. Vane think may have happened to him and what does he do because of that?
3. What happens to set Mr. Vane off on his quest?
4. Why does Vane go to Bulika?
5. Who is the "Fugitive Mother" and what is her connection to Vane?
6. What does Cat-Woman say about the Giant Queen myth?
7. What does Raven say about prayers to Vane?
8. Why does Vane decide to go on his own to Raven's world and what sort of reception does he get from Raven?
9. What happens when Vane catches up to the woman?
10. How does the woman act when she first stands alive?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)