Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vane welcome the cold?
(a) He accepts it as just punishment.
(b) The room is so hot.
(c) It helps him grow less conscious of himself.
(d) The couches are heated.
2. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
(a) A demon.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) The Princess.
(d) A Little One.
3. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To nest like the birds.
(b) To fly like the birds.
(c) To swim like fish.
(d) To gallop like horses.
4. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
(a) The wolves.
(b) The cats.
(c) The Little Ones.
(d) The leopards.
5. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
(a) A huge, white cat.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) Mrs. Raven.
6. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
(a) It is too dark in the place where she waits.
(b) She notices it but pays it no mind.
(c) She is too preoccupied.
(d) There are no shadows.
7. Who does Whitey drive off?
8. What does Mara invite Lilith to do?
(a) Turn away from wickedness.
(b) Become a leopard permanently.
(c) Return to Adam.
(d) Kiss her dead daughter.
9. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(b) The hosts of earth.
(c) The hosts of heaven.
10. How is the man described?
(a) As a demon.
(b) As a saint.
(c) As a doubter.
(d) As a believing man.
11. When has Lona left her couch?
(a) When Mara comes to get her.
(b) When she thirsts.
(c) When Lilith pushes her away.
(d) In a dream.
12. Who has a baby?
(a) The house gnome.
(b) The spotted leopard.
(c) The white leopard.
(d) The lion.
13. Who does Vane think Lona is?
(a) His sister.
(b) Adam and Lilith's daughter.
(c) The Mayor's daughter.
(d) His niece.
14. Who tramples the Giants?
15. From what book does Raven read?
(a) The Kirsti.
(b) The mutilated book.
(c) The Book of Job.
(d) The Book of Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the white leopard do?
2. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
3. What happens to the hole Vane digs?
4. What pushes Vane through a little door?
5. What enters Lilith's heart?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)