|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
2. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because they are complaining of thirst.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(d) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
3. What does the Old Man who Vane meets claim?
(a) That Vane is his great-great nephew.
(b) That he has been turned away from the Chamber of Death.
(c) That Mara will turn Vane into stone.
(d) That Vane was wrong to dig in the desert.
4. Who tramples the Giants?
5. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
6. What does Raven agree with Vane as far as the Little Ones are concerned?
(a) They know their names.
(b) They only pretend goodness.
(c) They do not need Vane.
(d) They are way ahead of Vane.
7. What does Raven call the interrupter?
8. Who has a baby?
(a) The lion.
(b) The house gnome.
(c) The white leopard.
(d) The spotted leopard.
9. Who has roared for Vane?
(a) The white leopard.
(b) The tiger.
(c) The white lion.
10. Who is sobbing over Lona's body?
11. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
(a) To Lilith's prison.
(b) To an underground cave.
(c) To her father.
(d) To his library through the mirror.
12. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Sends Luva to Lilith.
(b) Sends Luva to Adam.
(c) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
(d) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
13. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
(a) The fairies.
(b) The skeletons.
14. Of what does the rising sun remind Vane?
(b) His old life.
(c) God's care for his children.
(d) The way to Paradise.
15. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(b) The hosts of heaven.
(c) The hosts of earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the white leopard do?
2. What happens to the hole Vane digs?
3. About what is the song Eve sings?
4. Where does the Princess wait?
5. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)