|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To swim like fish.
(b) To fly like the birds.
(c) To nest like the birds.
(d) To gallop like horses.
2. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
(b) The skeletons.
(c) The fairies.
3. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
4. Who tramples the Giants?
5. What does Vane wonder?
(b) If he will meet Lona in his world.
(c) If he will ever return to the other place.
(d) If he is still in the Chamber of Death.
6. Who does God send to replace Lilith?
(c) No one.
(d) The woman without a name.
7. What does Vane contemplate?
(a) His wife, Lona.
(b) His new-found oneness with all creation.
(c) His parents' bliss.
(d) His new home.
8. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
(a) A demon.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) A Little One.
(d) The Princess.
9. Who does Whitey drive off?
10. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
(a) A fairy.
(b) Mrs. Raven.
(c) A huge, white cat.
(d) A unicorn.
11. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
(a) That Mara unclench her hand.
(b) That Mara send her to Purgatory.
(c) That Mara merge with Lilith to teach her.
(d) That Mara let her die.
12. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(b) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
(c) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(d) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
13. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
(a) To contact Vane's father.
(b) To return to the desert.
(c) To lie on one of the couches.
(d) To go to the cottage, eat and drink, and wait for the advice of the wise Lady of Sorrow.
14. Who has roared for Vane?
(a) The white lion.
(b) The white leopard.
(d) The tiger.
15. Who does Mara become?
(a) An angel of resurrection.
(b) The angel of death.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raven summon as the moon rises?
2. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
3. About what is the song Eve sings?
4. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
5. Who has a baby?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)