|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raven say is Vane's most foolish act?
(a) Running from the dead.
(b) Acting as if he knows where he is going.
(c) Trying to become a Little One.
(d) Trying to save someone when he himself is not saved.
2. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
(a) To lie on one of the couches.
(b) To contact Vane's father.
(c) To return to the desert.
(d) To go to the cottage, eat and drink, and wait for the advice of the wise Lady of Sorrow.
3. What has the desert become?
(a) Grassy plains and forests.
(b) A mountain.
(c) An ocean.
(d) Infinitesimally small.
4. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because he is not dead.
(b) Because he is not asleep.
(c) Because he is who he is.
(d) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
5. What does Vane fear as he bathes and eats at the palace?
(a) He won't be allowed to leave.
(b) Drugs or enchantment.
(c) He will be thrown in the dungeon.
(d) He will comitt a faux paus in front of the princess.
6. Why does Vane not know his mother at first?
(a) She is getting younger.
(b) She is an infant.
(c) She has a sheet over her face.
(d) She is in a different incarnation.
7. Who does Vane think Lona is?
(a) His sister.
(b) His niece.
(c) The Mayor's daughter.
(d) Adam and Lilith's daughter.
8. Towards what do Vane and Lona climb?
(b) A meeting with their parents.
(c) The Ancient of Days.
(d) A meeting with their children.
9. What does Life become?
(a) A new dimension.
(b) A way to see.
(c) A way to be.
(d) A cosmic holiday.
10. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
(a) She notices it but pays it no mind.
(b) There are no shadows.
(c) It is too dark in the place where she waits.
(d) She is too preoccupied.
11. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(b) The skeleton couple.
(c) The Princess.
(d) The spotted leopard.
12. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
13. What pushes Vane through a little door?
(d) A warm hand.
14. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(b) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(c) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
(d) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
15. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
(a) The leopards.
(b) The Little Ones.
(c) The wolves.
(d) The cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odu beg of Mara?
2. Who does God send to replace Lilith?
3. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
4. Where does the Princess wait?
5. From what book does Raven read?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)