|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does God send to replace Lilith?
(b) The woman without a name.
(d) No one.
2. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
(a) To lie on one of the couches.
(b) To go to the cottage, eat and drink, and wait for the advice of the wise Lady of Sorrow.
(c) To contact Vane's father.
(d) To return to the desert.
3. From what book does Raven read?
(a) The mutilated book.
(b) The Book of Job.
(c) The Kirsti.
(d) The Book of Life.
4. What does Raven agree with Vane as far as the Little Ones are concerned?
(a) They are way ahead of Vane.
(b) They only pretend goodness.
(c) They know their names.
(d) They do not need Vane.
5. What does the white leopard do?
(a) Growls at the General of the Army.
(b) Licks Vane's face.
(c) Kills the General of the Army.
(d) Helps rescue a boy.
6. What does Raven say is Vane's most foolish act?
(a) Trying to save someone when he himself is not saved.
(b) Trying to become a Little One.
(c) Acting as if he knows where he is going.
(d) Running from the dead.
7. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
8. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
(a) Having her baby kept by the Little Ones.
(b) An attack on the city.
(c) Making peace with the city.
(d) The Little Ones being adopted by couples in the city.
9. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Everyman.
(b) He is Adam.
(c) He is Lot.
(d) He is Christ.
10. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
(a) The Princess.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) A demon.
(d) A Little One.
11. What does Vane notice on the Princess's left hand?
(a) One finger missing.
(b) A large diamond ring.
(c) A suspicious glove.
(d) A large sapphire ring.
12. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A white lion.
(b) A white leopard.
(c) A white unicorn.
(d) A spotted leopard.
13. About what is the song Eve sings?
(a) About coming home.
(b) About leaving home.
(c) About grace.
(d) About love.
14. Why does Vane not know his mother at first?
(a) She is in a different incarnation.
(b) She is getting younger.
(c) She has a sheet over her face.
(d) She is an infant.
15. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To nest like the birds.
(b) To swim like fish.
(c) To fly like the birds.
(d) To gallop like horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
2. Who is sobbing over Lona's body?
3. What enters Lilith's heart?
4. What does the Princess ask Vane to do?
5. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)