|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
(a) The Princess of choices.
(b) The Queen of Heaven.
(c) The Queen of Hell.
(d) The Princess of the Animal kingdom.
2. How does the Army enter the city?
(b) Secretly by twos and threes.
(d) With weapons firing.
3. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because they are complaining of thirst.
(d) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
4. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
(a) Placid water.
5. What does the Old Man who Vane meets claim?
(a) That he has been turned away from the Chamber of Death.
(b) That Mara will turn Vane into stone.
(c) That Vane is his great-great nephew.
(d) That Vane was wrong to dig in the desert.
6. Who is sobbing over Lona's body?
7. What does Raven call the interrupter?
8. What does Odu beg of Mara?
(a) Not to make Lilith bleed.
(b) To set the Little Ones free.
(c) To resurrect Lona.
(d) Not to save Lilith's life.
9. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would kill Vane.
(b) They would have drowned.
(c) They would be thirsty for eternity.
(d) They would have put the Giants in their place.
10. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(b) The Princess.
(c) The skeleton couple.
(d) The spotted leopard.
11. With what are the Little Ones plagued?
(a) Extreme cold.
(b) Extreme heat.
(c) Biting insects.
12. What does Raven summon as the moon rises?
(a) A mule.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) An elephant.
13. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Sends Luva to Lilith.
(b) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
(c) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
(d) Sends Luva to Adam.
14. What does the Princess ask Vane to do?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Kill himself for her.
(d) Leave immediately.
15. Who has roared for Vane?
(a) The white leopard.
(c) The white lion.
(d) The tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enters Lilith's heart?
2. What pushes Vane through a little door?
3. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
4. About what is the song Eve sings?
5. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)