|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(a) The spotted leopard.
(c) The Princess.
(d) The skeleton couple.
2. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
3. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
(a) The Spotted Leopard.
(b) The Princess of the Leopards.
(d) The White Cat.
4. Who has roared for Vane?
(a) The tiger.
(b) The white leopard.
(d) The white lion.
5. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
(a) To lie on one of the couches.
(b) To return to the desert.
(c) To contact Vane's father.
(d) To go to the cottage, eat and drink, and wait for the advice of the wise Lady of Sorrow.
6. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would have drowned.
(b) They would have put the Giants in their place.
(c) They would kill Vane.
(d) They would be thirsty for eternity.
7. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A spotted leopard.
(b) A white lion.
(c) A white leopard.
(d) A white unicorn.
8. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
(a) The wolves.
(b) The Little Ones.
(c) The leopards.
(d) The cats.
9. From what book does Raven read?
(a) The Kirsti.
(b) The Book of Life.
(c) The mutilated book.
(d) The Book of Job.
10. What does Vane wonder?
(a) If he will meet Lona in his world.
(b) If he will ever return to the other place.
(d) If he is still in the Chamber of Death.
11. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
(a) That Mara let her die.
(b) That Mara unclench her hand.
(c) That Mara merge with Lilith to teach her.
(d) That Mara send her to Purgatory.
12. What does the white leopard do?
(a) Helps rescue a boy.
(b) Licks Vane's face.
(c) Kills the General of the Army.
(d) Growls at the General of the Army.
13. What does Vane contemplate?
(a) His parents' bliss.
(b) His new-found oneness with all creation.
(c) His wife, Lona.
(d) His new home.
14. Who approaches Vane near the river bed?
(a) A guide to show him the desert well.
(b) Some people who want Lilith's hand.
(c) A man who is to help Vane die.
(d) A being of light.
15. How is the man described?
(a) As a demon.
(b) As a doubter.
(c) As a saint.
(d) As a believing man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lilith attach Vane?
2. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
3. What keeps expanding?
4. What has the desert become?
5. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)