|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Vane do in the desert?
(b) Fast for 40 days.
(c) Drink of the only well in the desert.
(d) Bury Lilith's hand.
2. Where does Vane first seem to sleep and then awaken?
(a) In the Chamber of Death.
(b) At his own home.
(c) In the palace in Bulika.
(d) In the desert.
3. Who approaches Vane near the river bed?
(a) A being of light.
(b) A man who is to help Vane die.
(c) A guide to show him the desert well.
(d) Some people who want Lilith's hand.
4. What does the Old Man who Vane meets claim?
(a) That he has been turned away from the Chamber of Death.
(b) That Mara will turn Vane into stone.
(c) That Vane was wrong to dig in the desert.
(d) That Vane is his great-great nephew.
5. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
(c) Placid water.
6. What keeps expanding?
(a) His consciousness.
(b) The room with the couches.
(c) The garden.
(d) The universe.
7. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
8. How does the Army enter the city?
(a) Secretly by twos and threes.
(d) With weapons firing.
9. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
(a) A demon.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) A Little One.
(d) The Princess.
10. Who does Vane think Lona is?
(a) His sister.
(b) His niece.
(c) The Mayor's daughter.
(d) Adam and Lilith's daughter.
11. What does Life become?
(a) A cosmic holiday.
(b) A way to be.
(c) A way to see.
(d) A new dimension.
12. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
(a) The Queen of Hell.
(b) The Princess of choices.
(c) The Queen of Heaven.
(d) The Princess of the Animal kingdom.
13. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
(a) To Lilith's prison.
(b) To an underground cave.
(c) To her father.
(d) To his library through the mirror.
14. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because they are complaining of thirst.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(d) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
15. What does Odu beg of Mara?
(a) Not to save Lilith's life.
(b) To set the Little Ones free.
(c) Not to make Lilith bleed.
(d) To resurrect Lona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raven agree with Vane as far as the Little Ones are concerned?
2. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
3. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
4. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
5. What happens when Odu looks upon Mara's face?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)