|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is the song Eve sings?
(a) About coming home.
(b) About grace.
(c) About leaving home.
(d) About love.
2. When has Lona left her couch?
(a) In a dream.
(b) When she thirsts.
(c) When Lilith pushes her away.
(d) When Mara comes to get her.
3. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Refuse redemption.
(c) Ascend to heaven.
(d) Kill her daughter.
4. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Sends Luva to Adam.
(b) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
(c) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
(d) Sends Luva to Lilith.
5. What does Life become?
(a) A way to be.
(b) A cosmic holiday.
(c) A way to see.
(d) A new dimension.
6. Whose brain has Vane been inside?
(a) The white leopard.
(c) The Princess.
7. What pushes Vane through a little door?
(a) A warm hand.
8. How does the Army enter the city?
(b) Secretly by twos and threes.
(c) With weapons firing.
9. What does Raven summon as the moon rises?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A horse.
(c) A mule.
(d) A donkey.
10. What does the Princess ask Vane to do?
(a) Kill himself for her.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Go to sleep.
11. What does the interrupter become after abandoning Raven?
(a) The Princess of the Animal kingdom.
(b) The Queen of Hell.
(c) The Queen of Heaven.
(d) The Princess of choices.
12. From what book does Raven read?
(a) The Kirsti.
(b) The Book of Life.
(c) The Book of Job.
(d) The mutilated book.
13. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(b) The hosts of earth.
(d) The hosts of heaven.
14. Who does Whitey drive off?
15. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Lot.
(b) He is Adam.
(c) He is Everyman.
(d) He is Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vane exist?
2. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
3. What does Vane wonder?
4. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
5. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)