|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the desert become?
(a) A mountain.
(b) An ocean.
(c) Grassy plains and forests.
(d) Infinitesimally small.
2. Where does the Princess wait?
(a) In her sitting room.
(b) In the palace entrance.
(c) In the throne room.
(d) In the black hall.
3. What does Vane wonder?
(b) If he will meet Lona in his world.
(c) If he will ever return to the other place.
(d) If he is still in the Chamber of Death.
4. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
(a) The cats.
(b) The Little Ones.
(c) The leopards.
(d) The wolves.
5. What does Mara invite Lilith to do?
(a) Kiss her dead daughter.
(b) Turn away from wickedness.
(c) Return to Adam.
(d) Become a leopard permanently.
6. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
(d) Because they are complaining of thirst.
7. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(b) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
(c) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(d) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
8. What happens when Odu looks upon Mara's face?
(a) He faints.
(b) He dies.
(c) He cries uncontrollably.
(d) He is filled with bliss.
9. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
(a) To Lilith's prison.
(b) To her father.
(c) To an underground cave.
(d) To his library through the mirror.
10. What does Life become?
(a) A new dimension.
(b) A way to see.
(c) A cosmic holiday.
(d) A way to be.
11. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
(b) Sends Luva to Adam.
(c) Sends Luva to Lilith.
(d) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
12. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
(a) That Mara send her to Purgatory.
(b) That Mara merge with Lilith to teach her.
(c) That Mara unclench her hand.
(d) That Mara let her die.
13. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because he is not asleep.
(b) Because he is not dead.
(c) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
(d) Because he is who he is.
14. Who has a baby?
(a) The spotted leopard.
(b) The lion.
(c) The house gnome.
(d) The white leopard.
15. What does Vane notice on the Princess's left hand?
(a) One finger missing.
(b) A suspicious glove.
(c) A large sapphire ring.
(d) A large diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
2. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
3. Who does Whitey drive off?
4. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
5. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)