|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Sends Luva to Adam.
(b) Sends Luva to Lilith.
(c) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
(d) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
2. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Everyman.
(b) He is Adam.
(c) He is Christ.
(d) He is Lot.
3. How does the Army enter the city?
(b) With weapons firing.
(d) Secretly by twos and threes.
4. What keeps expanding?
(a) The universe.
(b) The room with the couches.
(c) The garden.
(d) His consciousness.
5. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To nest like the birds.
(b) To fly like the birds.
(c) To swim like fish.
(d) To gallop like horses.
6. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(a) The skeleton couple.
(c) The Princess.
(d) The spotted leopard.
7. Why does Vane not know his mother at first?
(a) She is in a different incarnation.
(b) She has a sheet over her face.
(c) She is an infant.
(d) She is getting younger.
8. From what book does Raven read?
(a) The Book of Life.
(b) The Book of Job.
(c) The mutilated book.
(d) The Kirsti.
9. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(b) Because they are complaining of thirst.
(c) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
(d) Because of Vane.
10. Towards what do Vane and Lona climb?
(b) The Ancient of Days.
(c) A meeting with their children.
(d) A meeting with their parents.
11. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
(a) Mrs. Raven.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A huge, white cat.
12. Why does Vane welcome the cold?
(a) The room is so hot.
(b) It helps him grow less conscious of himself.
(c) The couches are heated.
(d) He accepts it as just punishment.
13. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
(a) To Lilith's prison.
(b) To his library through the mirror.
(c) To her father.
(d) To an underground cave.
14. What does the Princess do?
(a) Stabs Lona.
(c) Dashes Lona to the marble floor.
(d) Stabs Vane.
15. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A white unicorn.
(b) A white leopard.
(c) A spotted leopard.
(d) A white lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mara become?
2. What does Vane wish?
3. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
4. Who does God send to replace Lilith?
5. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)