|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Whitey drive off?
2. When has Lona left her couch?
(a) In a dream.
(b) When she thirsts.
(c) When Mara comes to get her.
(d) When Lilith pushes her away.
3. Who is sobbing over Lona's body?
4. What does Eve do when Luva's mother refuses her?
(a) Sends Luva to Lilith.
(b) Sends Luva to Adam.
(c) Lifts Luva onto her couch.
(d) Heals Luva's mother's heart.
5. What does the white leopard do?
(a) Licks Vane's face.
(b) Helps rescue a boy.
(c) Growls at the General of the Army.
(d) Kills the General of the Army.
6. What does the Old Man who Vane meets claim?
(a) That Vane was wrong to dig in the desert.
(b) That he has been turned away from the Chamber of Death.
(c) That Mara will turn Vane into stone.
(d) That Vane is his great-great nephew.
7. What pushes Vane through a little door?
(b) A warm hand.
8. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because he is who he is.
(b) Because he is not asleep.
(c) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
(d) Because he is not dead.
9. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(a) The hosts of earth.
(d) The hosts of heaven.
10. Who has a baby?
(a) The white leopard.
(b) The house gnome.
(c) The spotted leopard.
(d) The lion.
11. Where does the Princess wait?
(a) In the black hall.
(b) In the palace entrance.
(c) In her sitting room.
(d) In the throne room.
12. What does Odu beg of Mara?
(a) Not to save Lilith's life.
(b) Not to make Lilith bleed.
(c) To set the Little Ones free.
(d) To resurrect Lona.
13. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
(a) The skeletons.
(c) The fairies.
14. Who has roared for Vane?
(a) The white leopard.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The white lion.
15. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because of Vane.
(b) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
(c) Because they are complaining of thirst.
(d) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
2. What does the Princess do?
3. What does Vane fear as he bathes and eats at the palace?
4. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
5. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)