|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the white leopard do?
(a) Licks Vane's face.
(b) Growls at the General of the Army.
(c) Kills the General of the Army.
(d) Helps rescue a boy.
2. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
(a) Little Ones.
(c) Dim memories.
3. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
(a) The White Cat.
(b) The Spotted Leopard.
(c) The Princess of the Leopards.
4. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Everyman.
(b) He is Lot.
(c) He is Adam.
(d) He is Christ.
5. What does Mara invite Lilith to do?
(a) Become a leopard permanently.
(b) Return to Adam.
(c) Turn away from wickedness.
(d) Kiss her dead daughter.
6. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
(a) Having her baby kept by the Little Ones.
(b) The Little Ones being adopted by couples in the city.
(c) Making peace with the city.
(d) An attack on the city.
7. What keeps expanding?
(a) The universe.
(b) His consciousness.
(c) The room with the couches.
(d) The garden.
8. Into what does the spotted leopard turn?
(a) The Princess.
(b) A Little One.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A demon.
9. What happens when Odu looks upon Mara's face?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is filled with bliss.
(c) He faints.
(d) He cries uncontrollably.
10. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(b) The Princess.
(c) The skeleton couple.
(d) The spotted leopard.
11. What swirls above the mountain where the company is heading?
(b) The hosts of earth.
(c) The hosts of heaven.
12. What does the Old Man who Vane meets claim?
(a) That he has been turned away from the Chamber of Death.
(b) That Vane was wrong to dig in the desert.
(c) That Mara will turn Vane into stone.
(d) That Vane is his great-great nephew.
13. Who interrupts Raven's reading?
(a) Mrs. Raven.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A huge, white cat.
(d) A unicorn.
14. What enters Lilith's heart?
(a) A flame.
(b) A worm-like thing.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A beam of light.
15. When has Lona left her couch?
(a) When she thirsts.
(b) When Lilith pushes her away.
(c) In a dream.
(d) When Mara comes to get her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vane advice the Old Man to do?
2. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
3. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
4. What has the desert become?
5. From what book does Raven read?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)