|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose brain has Vane been inside?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The white leopard.
2. With what are the Little Ones plagued?
(b) Extreme heat.
(c) Extreme cold.
(d) Biting insects.
3. What has the desert become?
(a) Infinitesimally small.
(b) A mountain.
(c) Grassy plains and forests.
(d) An ocean.
4. Who does Whitey drive off?
5. How is the man described?
(a) As a saint.
(b) As a demon.
(c) As a doubter.
(d) As a believing man.
6. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
(a) Because he can no longer hear their singing.
(b) Because of Vane.
(c) Because they have all grown a couple inches.
(d) Because they are complaining of thirst.
7. Who does Mara become?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(c) An angel of resurrection.
(d) The angel of death.
8. Of what does the rising sun remind Vane?
(a) God's care for his children.
(b) The way to Paradise.
(c) His old life.
9. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
10. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A white unicorn.
(b) A white lion.
(c) A white leopard.
(d) A spotted leopard.
11. Who has adapted to life in the trees?
(a) The leopards.
(b) The wolves.
(c) The Little Ones.
(d) The cats.
12. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because he is not dead.
(b) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
(c) Because he is not asleep.
(d) Because he is who he is.
13. Who does Vane think will ascend the throne?
(b) The Spotted Leopard.
(c) The White Cat.
(d) The Princess of the Leopards.
14. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Lot.
(b) He is Adam.
(c) He is Christ.
(d) He is Everyman.
15. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
(b) Placid water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
2. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
3. What keeps expanding?
4. How are the two worlds described in the book?
5. What does the Old Man who Vane meets claim?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)