|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odu beg of Mara?
(a) Not to save Lilith's life.
(b) Not to make Lilith bleed.
(c) To set the Little Ones free.
(d) To resurrect Lona.
2. Where does the Princess wait?
(a) In the throne room.
(b) In the black hall.
(c) In the palace entrance.
(d) In her sitting room.
3. What does the Princess ask Vane to do?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Kill himself for her.
4. What does Vane notice on the Princess's left hand?
(a) A suspicious glove.
(b) One finger missing.
(c) A large diamond ring.
(d) A large sapphire ring.
5. Who does Vane think Lona is?
(a) His niece.
(b) The Mayor's daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) Adam and Lilith's daughter.
6. Why does Vane exist?
(a) Because a Will dwells inside his will.
(b) Because he is who he is.
(c) Because he is not asleep.
(d) Because he is not dead.
7. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The spotted leopard.
(d) The skeleton couple.
8. What does the Princess do?
(a) Stabs Vane.
(b) Stabs Lona.
(d) Dashes Lona to the marble floor.
9. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
(a) Making peace with the city.
(b) An attack on the city.
(c) Having her baby kept by the Little Ones.
(d) The Little Ones being adopted by couples in the city.
10. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
(c) The fairies.
(d) The skeletons.
11. What does Vane understand about Raven?
(a) He is Christ.
(b) He is Lot.
(c) He is Everyman.
(d) He is Adam.
12. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A white lion.
(b) A white unicorn.
(c) A white leopard.
(d) A spotted leopard.
13. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Kill her daughter.
(c) Ascend to heaven.
(d) Refuse redemption.
14. How does the Army enter the city?
(a) With weapons firing.
(b) Secretly by twos and threes.
15. What does Raven agree with Vane as far as the Little Ones are concerned?
(a) They know their names.
(b) They only pretend goodness.
(c) They do not need Vane.
(d) They are way ahead of Vane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the monsters' hollow hold?
2. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
3. Who has a baby?
4. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
5. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)