|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mara become?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(c) The angel of death.
(d) An angel of resurrection.
2. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
(b) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(c) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(d) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
3. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
(a) Little Ones.
(d) Dim memories.
4. What does Lilith ask of Mara?
(a) That Mara merge with Lilith to teach her.
(b) That Mara unclench her hand.
(c) That Mara let her die.
(d) That Mara send her to Purgatory.
5. How does Lilith attach Vane?
(a) By turning into a cat.
(b) With her teeth.
(c) By turning into a lion.
(d) By kicking him.
6. Who does God send to replace Lilith?
(a) The woman without a name.
(c) No one.
7. What happens to the hole Vane digs?
(a) It turns to quicksand.
(b) It will not fill in.
(c) It disappears.
(d) A tree grows out of it.
8. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
(a) There are no shadows.
(b) She notices it but pays it no mind.
(c) It is too dark in the place where she waits.
(d) She is too preoccupied.
9. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
(a) A spotted leopard.
(b) A white lion.
(c) A white leopard.
(d) A white unicorn.
10. What sweeps aside life-in-death?
11. What keeps expanding?
(a) The garden.
(b) The room with the couches.
(c) His consciousness.
(d) The universe.
12. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(a) The spotted leopard.
(b) The skeleton couple.
(d) The Princess.
13. What does Life become?
(a) A way to be.
(b) A cosmic holiday.
(c) A new dimension.
(d) A way to see.
14. What does the Princess ask Vane to do?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Kill himself for her.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Leave immediately.
15. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the white leopard do?
2. How is the man described?
3. Why does Vane not know his mother at first?
4. Who has a baby?
5. What does Vane notice on the Princess's left hand?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)