|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What library does Cat-Woman tell Vane to visit to learn about the Little Ones?
(b) His own.
2. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
(a) Writes a poem.
(b) Flees wildly.
3. What does Vane follow to Bulika?
(a) A blood trail.
(b) A white bear.
(c) A young elf.
(d) Two white leopards.
4. What does Vane find on his cheek and neck after he wakes?
5. Who is Astarte?
(a) The Queen of the Stars.
(b) Cat-woman's messenger dove.
(c) Cat-woman's messenger mountain lion.
(d) Cat-woman's messenger panther.
6. Where does Raven lead Vane?
(a) A forest.
(b) The ocean.
(c) To Raven's home.
(d) A desert.
7. What kind of flower does Raven show Vane?
8. What is one person the papers mention?
(a) Sir Upward.
9. What irritates Vane?
(a) Being told riddles.
(b) Being forced to wait to wake up.
(c) Having Raven telling him what to do.
(d) Being told he is unenlightened.
10. Who does Vane see in a ravine?
(a) A dead Little One.
(c) Giant-girl Queen.
11. What does Vane throw away in disgust?
(a) A huge, green apple.
(b) A leech that attached itself to Vane.
(c) A slimy water weed.
(d) A rotten melon.
12. Where does the bird lead Vane?
(a) To a neighbor's foyer.
(b) To the garden.
(c) To the library.
(d) To parliament.
13. Where is Vane's grandfather?
(a) Floating on the ocean of bliss.
(b) In the Evil Wood.
(c) In the Evil Steppes.
(d) In the Sanctuary of Light.
14. Whose papers does Vane find?
(a) A great uncle.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
15. What calms Vane at the cottage?
(c) Poppy juice.
(d) Bread and wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the sick and deformed taxed?
2. What is the white animal walking behind?
3. What does a stupid man throw at Vane?
4. By what do Vane and the Ravens walk?
5. What is the rosebush?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)