|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Vane eats a tiny apple?
(a) Raven arrives.
(b) He is surrounded by laughing water nymphs.
(c) He is surrounded by laughing children.
(d) He is surrounded by laughing fairies.
2. With whom do the Little Ones ally to get rid of the giants?
(c) The fairies.
(d) The skeletons.
3. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
(b) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(c) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(d) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
4. What does the person in the ravine say about the Little Ones?
(a) They are an illusion.
(b) They do not know their own names.
(c) They do not know death.
(d) They do not know life.
5. How do the prayers rise from the church?
(a) In the form of pigeons.
(b) On the arms of a kite.
(c) From the wind of the eternal breath.
(d) On the heat of a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book does Raven read?
2. Towards what do Vane and Lona climb?
3. Who does Whitey drive off?
4. What library does Cat-Woman tell Vane to visit to learn about the Little Ones?
5. Of what does the rising sun remind Vane?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)