|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one person the papers mention?
(a) Sir Upward.
2. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
(c) Writes a poem.
(d) Flees wildly.
3. How does Mr. Vane feel about the garret in the morning?
(a) He is quite curious about it.
(b) He is terrified of it.
(c) He has no fear of it.
(d) He doesn't remember anything about a garret.
4. What does Vane beg of the woman?
(a) To help her find her son.
(b) To be her slave.
(c) To help her find her husband.
(d) To leave him alone.
5. What does Vane come upon as he walks under the moon?
(a) A herd of unicorns.
(b) A field of daffodils.
(c) A ring resembling Stonehenge.
(d) A fresh corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cat-Woman described?
2. How are the two worlds described in the book?
3. Who does Vane think Lona is?
4. What does Vane wonder?
5. What does his guide become after Vane holds it?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)