|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vane carry Lona's body?
(a) To her father.
(b) To an underground cave.
(c) To his library through the mirror.
(d) To Lilith's prison.
2. Why does the Princess of Bulika kill every baby of which she hears?
(a) She is jealous of other children because her own dies in infancy.
(b) She believes it is the only way to save her kingdom.
(c) Prophecy claims a child will be the cause of the Princess' death.
(d) She hates the innocence of children.
3. Whose brain has Vane been inside?
(a) The white leopard.
(d) The Princess.
4. What is in the chamber in the garret?
(a) A sword.
(b) A tree.
(c) A torch that never goes out.
(d) An old mirror.
5. What comes to Vane in the daylight?
(c) Dim memories.
(d) Little Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
2. How does the woman think Vane has shamed her?
3. How does Vane try to revive the corpse?
4. What happens when the woman panics when she and Vane reach her home?
5. How long have the Little Ones existed?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)