|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
(b) Flees wildly.
(c) Writes a poem.
2. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would have put the Giants in their place.
(b) They would kill Vane.
(c) They would have drowned.
(d) They would be thirsty for eternity.
3. What does Raven say the couple will eventually do?
(a) Love each other into being.
(b) Reincarnate again as a married couple.
(c) Find a path to heaven.
(d) Descend into Hell.
4. What does Raven unearth for Vane to follow?
(a) A robin.
(b) A groundhog.
(c) A firefly.
(d) A centipede.
5. To whose care do the Little Ones commend Vane?
(b) The angel.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vane bathe the corpse?
2. What does Vane wonder why he is not being treated as?
3. What did Vane's father demand?
4. What does the woman explain to Vane?
5. What kind of eyes does the beautiful woman have?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)