|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane wonder why he is not being treated as?
(a) A man.
(b) An adult.
(c) A free agent.
(d) An asset.
2. What does Vane find on his cheek and neck after he wakes?
3. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
(a) As a place of meditation.
(b) As a conduit for visiting another world.
(c) Visiting those who are asleep.
(d) As a connection to All That Is.
4. What kind of flower does Raven show Vane?
5. Why does Vane think he is not in Hell?
(a) Because it is not icy.
(b) Because it is not hot.
(c) Because there are Little Ones.
(d) Because some people seem happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lona?
2. What is a characteristic of objects in this place?
3. What does Lilith say she has the right to do?
4. What does the person in the ravine say about the Little Ones?
5. What does the woman in white injure one of the Princess of Bulika's leopards?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)