|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane want to become?
(b) The good giant that the Little Ones need.
(c) An angel.
(d) A unicorn.
2. What does Vane throw away in disgust?
(a) A rotten melon.
(b) A leech that attached itself to Vane.
(c) A slimy water weed.
(d) A huge, green apple.
3. What is growing up Vane's chimney?
(a) A fig bush.
(b) A blackberry bush.
(c) A trumpet vine.
(d) A tree.
4. Why does Vane think he is not in Hell?
(a) Because some people seem happy.
(b) Because there are Little Ones.
(c) Because it is not hot.
(d) Because it is not icy.
5. Who does Raven say is with Vane?
(a) Just Vane, Sr.
(b) Just Sir Upward.
(c) Just Vane's grandfather.
(d) Vane Sr., Sir Upward and Vane's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what are the riddles Mr. Vane hears?
2. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
3. Why does the Princess of Bulika kill every baby of which she hears?
4. What is the Princess wiping from her mouth?
5. What is a characteristic of objects in this place?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)