|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Vane learn?
2. What does the person in the ravine say about the Little Ones?
(a) They do not know life.
(b) They do not know their own names.
(c) They do not know death.
(d) They are an illusion.
3. What does Vane come upon as he walks under the moon?
(a) A ring resembling Stonehenge.
(b) A field of daffodils.
(c) A fresh corpse.
(d) A herd of unicorns.
4. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
(a) The skeleton couple.
(b) The Princess.
(c) The spotted leopard.
5. Between what two groups does a furious battle take place?
(a) Human beings and trolls.
(b) Skeletons and phantoms.
(c) Skeletons and trolls.
(d) Human beings and beautiful elves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Vane learn to recognize the flower?
2. What calms Vane at the cottage?
3. What does Vane see when he awakens to the sound of animal noises?
4. What does Vane encounter after crossing a desert?
5. What does Vane want the woman to know?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)