|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane want to become?
(b) An angel.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) The good giant that the Little Ones need.
2. For what does the woman who has come back from death ask?
(a) Her clothes and jewels.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her paints.
3. What does Mr. Vane decide to do after waking?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Remodel the house.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Burn the house to the ground.
4. How is Cat-Woman described?
(a) As deceitful.
(b) As cold.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As beautiful.
5. What does the woman catch biting Vane?
(a) A rat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A six-foot leech.
(d) A bee.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Vane know the reasons for what the sleepers do?
2. What does the couple in the carriage Vane finds do?
3. What name does the Cat-Woman use?
4. What does Raven speak of as he starts the chamber turning?
5. Why does Vane think the Little Ones are in danger?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)