|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man in the mirror doing?
(a) Letting a dove lose.
(b) Walking across the heath.
(c) Killing a raven.
(d) Killing a dove.
2. Who has a baby?
(a) The house gnome.
(b) The spotted leopard.
(c) The lion.
(d) The white leopard.
3. What does the woman explain to Vane?
(a) Why the Princess is blind.
(b) Why the Princess is barren.
(c) About the city's economics and hatred of foreigners.
(d) How the lions came to live in the city.
4. Why is Vane being watched?
(a) The see if he kills any of the water nymphs.
(b) To see if he eats the fruit.
(c) To see if he drinks from the river.
(d) To see if he takes any of the gems.
5. Where does Vane bathe the corpse?
(a) A small, cold stream.
(b) A claw-foot bathtub.
(c) The hot currents of the river.
(d) A pond lit by the moonlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have the Little Ones existed?
2. Where does Raven lead Vane?
3. How does the woman think Vane has shamed her?
4. How does Vane try to revive the corpse?
5. Where does the bird lead Vane?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)