|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane examine along the river bed?
(a) Water lilies.
(c) Water nymphs.
(d) Shrubs and trees.
2. What do the beautiful beasts flee?
(a) The sound of elves singing.
(b) The moon's paralyzing power.
(c) The light of the sun.
(d) The sound of gunfire.
3. For what does the woman who has come back from death ask?
(a) Her paints.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her clothes and jewels.
(d) Her husband.
4. In what state does the woman think she has been?
(a) A trance.
(b) A catatonic.
(c) She does not know.
(d) A coma.
5. What kind of tree is in the ruins of a church?
(a) Weeping Willow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrifies Vane Sr.?
2. What does the couple in the carriage Vane finds do?
3. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
4. Why does Vane think his father may have followed him to the heather?
5. What does Vane's guide first become?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)