|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the prayers rise from the church?
(a) In the form of pigeons.
(b) On the arms of a kite.
(c) On the heat of a fire.
(d) From the wind of the eternal breath.
2. What does Raven unearth for Vane to follow?
(a) A groundhog.
(b) A firefly.
(c) A robin.
(d) A centipede.
3. What calms Vane at the cottage?
(b) Poppy juice.
(c) Bread and wine.
4. What is growing up Vane's chimney?
(a) A trumpet vine.
(b) A fig bush.
(c) A tree.
(d) A blackberry bush.
5. By what do Vane and the Ravens walk?
(a) A cross.
(b) Millions of coffins.
(c) An infinity of couches.
(d) A thousand stone statues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Vane just beginning to become?
2. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
3. What kind of eyes does the beautiful woman have?
4. What did Vane's father demand?
5. What do the beautiful beasts flee?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)