|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rosebush?
(a) A knight on a horse.
(b) A lady playing a piano.
(c) A gardener clipping daffodils.
(d) A lady in distress.
2. Whose papers does Vane find?
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
(d) A great uncle.
3. Where does the bird lead Vane?
(a) To a neighbor's foyer.
(b) To parliament.
(c) To the garden.
(d) To the library.
4. Where is Vane's grandfather?
(a) In the Evil Steppes.
(b) In the Sanctuary of Light.
(c) Floating on the ocean of bliss.
(d) In the Evil Wood.
5. What does Mr. Vane find when he goes through a mirror?
(a) A Crow.
(b) A Bluebird.
(c) A Raven.
(d) A Chickadee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vane move while watching the battle?
2. What does Raven speak of as he starts the chamber turning?
3. What kind of tree is in the ruins of a church?
4. What kind of eyes does the beautiful woman have?
5. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)