|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane wonder why he is not being treated as?
(a) An adult.
(b) A free agent.
(c) An asset.
(d) A man.
2. What calms Vane at the cottage?
(a) Bread and wine.
(d) Poppy juice.
3. What kind of tree is in the ruins of a church?
(c) Weeping Willow.
4. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
(a) As a connection to All That Is.
(b) Visiting those who are asleep.
(c) As a place of meditation.
(d) As a conduit for visiting another world.
5. What legend does Vane learn from his butler?
(a) The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
(b) Of Sir Upward and a librarian.
(c) The Legend of Sir Hanarad.
(d) The Legend of the Ghost Lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the prayers rise from the church?
2. By what do Vane and the Ravens walk?
3. What do the beautiful beasts flee?
4. What is the rosebush?
5. In what does Vane now find joy?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)