|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Vane decide to do after waking?
(a) Burn the house to the ground.
(b) Move to Canada.
(c) Remodel the house.
(d) Sell the house.
2. What is in the chamber in the garret?
(a) A tree.
(b) A sword.
(c) A torch that never goes out.
(d) An old mirror.
3. What happens to the worms that the Raven tosses in the air?
(a) They explode.
(b) They are eaten by Bluebirds.
(c) They fly away.
(d) They land on the ground.
4. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
(b) Flees wildly.
(d) Writes a poem.
5. What is growing up Vane's chimney?
(a) A blackberry bush.
(b) A fig bush.
(c) A trumpet vine.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Vane doing at the opening of the book?
2. How will Vane learn to recognize the flower?
3. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
4. In what does Vane now find joy?
5. What calms Vane at the cottage?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)