|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rosebush?
(a) A lady in distress.
(b) A lady playing a piano.
(c) A gardener clipping daffodils.
(d) A knight on a horse.
2. By what do Vane and the Ravens walk?
(a) Millions of coffins.
(b) A cross.
(c) A thousand stone statues.
(d) An infinity of couches.
3. How will Vane learn to recognize the flower?
(a) By feeling its softness.
(b) By smelling its fragrance.
(c) By opening his own eyes.
(d) By drawing its petals.
4. What kind of flower does Raven show Vane?
5. What is the man in the mirror doing?
(a) Killing a dove.
(b) Letting a dove lose.
(c) Killing a raven.
(d) Walking across the heath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calms Vane at the cottage?
2. What is a characteristic of objects in this place?
3. Where does Raven lead Vane?
4. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
5. What does Mr. Vane decide to do after waking?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)