|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what are the riddles Mr. Vane hears?
(a) Opening and closing.
(b) Fire and ice.
(c) Birds in flight.
(d) Exit doors.
2. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
(a) Visiting those who are asleep.
(b) As a connection to All That Is.
(c) As a conduit for visiting another world.
(d) As a place of meditation.
3. Whose papers does Vane find?
(a) A great uncle.
(b) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
4. In what does Vane now find joy?
(a) His dogs.
5. By what do Vane and the Ravens walk?
(a) A thousand stone statues.
(b) A cross.
(c) Millions of coffins.
(d) An infinity of couches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rosebush?
2. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
3. What happens to the worms that the Raven tosses in the air?
4. What legend does Vane learn from his butler?
5. When will Vane know the reasons for what the sleepers do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)