|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one person the papers mention?
(d) Sir Upward.
2. What is growing up Vane's chimney?
(a) A trumpet vine.
(b) A fig bush.
(c) A tree.
(d) A blackberry bush.
3. How do the prayers rise from the church?
(a) In the form of pigeons.
(b) From the wind of the eternal breath.
(c) On the heat of a fire.
(d) On the arms of a kite.
4. When will Vane know the reasons for what the sleepers do?
(a) When he has read the book of life.
(b) When he has achieved enlightenment.
(c) When he goes to sleep.
(d) When his day comes to wake.
5. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
(a) The sexton.
(b) The clown.
(c) The crow.
(d) The archmage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Vane decide to do after waking?
2. What did Vane's father demand?
3. What does Raven speak of as he starts the chamber turning?
4. What is the rosebush?
5. Where does the bird comment about the weather?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)