|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
(a) The clown.
(b) The archmage.
(c) The sexton.
(d) The crow.
2. What is a characteristic of objects in this place?
(a) They can occupy the same place and time.
(b) They are heavier than the real objects.
(c) They cannot occupy the same place and time.
(d) They can only float.
3. What is one person the papers mention?
(a) Sir Upward.
4. How do the prayers rise from the church?
(a) From the wind of the eternal breath.
(b) On the heat of a fire.
(c) On the arms of a kite.
(d) In the form of pigeons.
5. What happens to the worms that the Raven tosses in the air?
(a) They fly away.
(b) They land on the ground.
(c) They explode.
(d) They are eaten by Bluebirds.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what do Vane and the Ravens walk?
2. What calms Vane at the cottage?
3. What does Raven speak of as he starts the chamber turning?
4. What is Mr. Vane just beginning to become?
5. What is in the chamber in the garret?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)