|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the bird lead Vane?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the garden.
(c) To a neighbor's foyer.
(d) To parliament.
2. What does Raven speak of as he starts the chamber turning?
(a) How Vane's father gained enlightenment.
(b) Esoteric ideas.
(c) The end of the return.
(d) The way of the wheel.
3. When will Vane know the reasons for what the sleepers do?
(a) When his day comes to wake.
(b) When he goes to sleep.
(c) When he has read the book of life.
(d) When he has achieved enlightenment.
4. Whose papers does Vane find?
(a) His father's.
(b) A great uncle.
(d) His mother's.
5. What does Vane do when the Ravens leave?
(b) Flees wildly.
(c) Writes a poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
2. What kind of tree is in the ruins of a church?
3. What is Mr. Vane just beginning to become?
4. Where does Raven lead Vane?
5. What is growing up Vane's chimney?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)