|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vane wonder why he is not being treated as?
(a) A man.
(b) An adult.
(c) An asset.
(d) A free agent.
2. What is the rosebush?
(a) A lady playing a piano.
(b) A knight on a horse.
(c) A gardener clipping daffodils.
(d) A lady in distress.
3. What happens to the worms that the Raven tosses in the air?
(a) They explode.
(b) They are eaten by Bluebirds.
(c) They land on the ground.
(d) They fly away.
4. Whose papers does Vane find?
(a) His father's.
(b) A great uncle.
(c) His mother's.
5. What is Mr. Vane just beginning to become?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A master.
(d) An individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vane's father demand?
2. Where does the bird comment about the weather?
3. Who is Mr. Vane?
4. What legend does Vane learn from his butler?
5. Where does Raven lead Vane?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)