|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose cottage do Vane and Raven go?
(a) The clown.
(b) The crow.
(c) The archmage.
(d) The sexton.
2. Why does the Princess of Bulika kill every baby of which she hears?
(a) Prophecy claims a child will be the cause of the Princess' death.
(b) She is jealous of other children because her own dies in infancy.
(c) She hates the innocence of children.
(d) She believes it is the only way to save her kingdom.
3. How will Vane learn to recognize the flower?
(a) By smelling its fragrance.
(b) By opening his own eyes.
(c) By drawing its petals.
(d) By feeling its softness.
4. What is the rosebush?
(a) A knight on a horse.
(b) A lady playing a piano.
(c) A lady in distress.
(d) A gardener clipping daffodils.
5. Why doesn't the Princess notice the Shadow?
(a) It is too dark in the place where she waits.
(b) There are no shadows.
(c) She is too preoccupied.
(d) She notices it but pays it no mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vane follow to Bulika?
2. What happens when the woman panics when she and Vane reach her home?
3. What does Vane encounter after crossing a desert?
4. Who tramples the Giants?
5. From what does a pack of cats save Vane?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)