|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
(a) To nest like the birds.
(b) To swim like fish.
(c) To fly like the birds.
(d) To gallop like horses.
2. What would have happened had Vane given the Little Ones a little water?
(a) They would have put the Giants in their place.
(b) They would be thirsty for eternity.
(c) They would have drowned.
(d) They would kill Vane.
3. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
(a) Making peace with the city.
(b) Having her baby kept by the Little Ones.
(c) An attack on the city.
(d) The Little Ones being adopted by couples in the city.
4. What does Vane wish?
(a) That he had killed the Princess before she kills Lona.
(b) That he had not ridden the white horse.
(c) That he had not shown the Little Ones his home through the mirror.
(d) That he had obeyed Raven/Adam.
5. Where does Raven say the skeletons are?
(a) In a third dimension.
(b) In stasis.
(c) In Purgatory.
(d) In Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman treat Vane?
2. Who hugs Vane when he enters the palace?
3. What do the beautiful beasts flee?
4. How does Mr. Vane feel about the garret in the morning?
5. What does Vane fear as he bathes and eats at the palace?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)