|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Raven use Vane's house?
(a) As a connection to All That Is.
(b) Visiting those who are asleep.
(c) As a place of meditation.
(d) As a conduit for visiting another world.
2. What does Vane want to become?
(b) A unicorn.
(c) An angel.
(d) The good giant that the Little Ones need.
3. To whose care do the Little Ones commend Vane?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The angel.
4. Who is Lona?
(a) A young boy.
(b) An infant.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A giant.
5. How is Vane treated in Bulika?
(b) With Indifference.
(c) With great hostility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman explain to Vane?
2. How do the prayers rise from the church?
3. What does Vane notice on the Princess's left hand?
4. When will Vane know the reasons for what the sleepers do?
5. What does Vane see but ignores?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)