|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Princess of Bulika kill every baby of which she hears?
(a) She hates the innocence of children.
(b) She is jealous of other children because her own dies in infancy.
(c) She believes it is the only way to save her kingdom.
(d) Prophecy claims a child will be the cause of the Princess' death.
2. Who is Vane determined to see?
(a) The woman he brought to life.
(b) The muse of Bulika.
(d) The seer of Bulika.
3. What kind of tree is in the ruins of a church?
(d) Weeping Willow.
4. How is Vane treated in Bulika?
(a) With Indifference.
(d) With great hostility.
5. What is one person the papers mention?
(d) Sir Upward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the beautiful beasts flee?
2. What does Vane notice on the Princess's left hand?
3. Why is Vane being watched?
4. What does Vane do that makes it difficult for him to find love?
5. What does Vane see but ignores?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)