|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Vane determined to see?
(b) The seer of Bulika.
(c) The woman he brought to life.
(d) The muse of Bulika.
2. Who tramples the Giants?
3. What does the woman explain to Vane?
(a) How the lions came to live in the city.
(b) Why the Princess is barren.
(c) Why the Princess is blind.
(d) About the city's economics and hatred of foreigners.
4. What happens when Vane eats a tiny apple?
(a) Raven arrives.
(b) He is surrounded by laughing children.
(c) He is surrounded by laughing water nymphs.
(d) He is surrounded by laughing fairies.
5. What does Vane see when he creeps back into Bulika that night?
(a) A white dog.
(b) A white bear.
(c) A white leopard.
(d) A white rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Princess of Bulika kill every baby of which she hears?
2. Why does Vane think his father may have followed him to the heather?
3. What does Vane see but ignores?
4. What does Vane resolve to do?
5. What does Vane see roaming the streets?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)