|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman explain to Vane?
(a) Why the Princess is barren.
(b) About the city's economics and hatred of foreigners.
(c) Why the Princess is blind.
(d) How the lions came to live in the city.
2. What does Vane throw away in disgust?
(a) A slimy water weed.
(b) A huge, green apple.
(c) A rotten melon.
(d) A leech that attached itself to Vane.
3. What happens when Vane eats a tiny apple?
(a) He is surrounded by laughing children.
(b) He is surrounded by laughing water nymphs.
(c) He is surrounded by laughing fairies.
(d) Raven arrives.
4. What happens when the woman panics when she and Vane reach her home?
(a) She screams.
(b) She calls for the city guard.
(c) She faints.
(d) She locks out Vane.
5. How is Vane treated in Bulika?
(a) With Indifference.
(d) With great hostility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Whitey drive off?
2. What do the beautiful beasts flee?
3. Who does Vane think Lona is?
4. What does the white leopard do?
5. What kind of eyes does the beautiful woman have?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)