|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman in white injure one of the Princess of Bulika's leopards?
(a) To keep it from drinking her baby's blood.
(b) To get revenge on the Princess.
(c) To see if it is real.
(d) To keep it from killing her cat.
2. Where does Vane move while watching the battle?
(a) A dry stream bed.
(b) On top of a pyramid with steps.
(c) Up in a tree.
(d) Out onto the ocean.
3. What does Vane follow to Bulika?
(a) A blood trail.
(b) A young elf.
(c) A white bear.
(d) Two white leopards.
4. Why is Vane being watched?
(a) To see if he eats the fruit.
(b) The see if he kills any of the water nymphs.
(c) To see if he drinks from the river.
(d) To see if he takes any of the gems.
5. How does the Army enter the city?
(c) With weapons firing.
(d) Secretly by twos and threes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vane think his father may have followed him to the heather?
2. What have the Little Ones learned to do?
3. What does Vane see when he creeps back into Bulika that night?
4. For what does the woman of Bulika push?
5. Where is Vane's grandfather?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)