1. When Phaedrus first wakes up in the beginning of "Lila: An Inquiry Into Morals," what had he been doing the previous evening?
2. Where did Phaedrus meet Lila?
3. Upon what river does Phaedrus plan to travel by boat?
4. Why does Lila leave her boyfriend?
5. About how many slips does Phaedrus have on the tray in his boat in Chapter 2?
6. Phaedrus refers to his ongoing project as a "Metaphysics of ______."
7. At what college is Verne Dusenberry an associate professor?
This section contains 5,103 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)