|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phaedrus finally realize about Rigel's warnings about Lila?
(a) Lila is a con artist.
(b) Lila is obsessed with Phaedrus.
(c) Lila is mentally ill.
(d) Lila is a compulsive liar with a drug addiction.
2. Who dominated society between the world wars?
3. To whom does Phaedrus compare modern psychiatrists?
(a) Persecuting priests.
(b) Circus clowns.
(c) Morality police.
4. To what does Lila physically compare herself in Chapter 23?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) An addict.
(c) A Halloween witch.
(d) A troll.
5. What animal does Phaedrus use as an example of the limitations of the long-held standards of science in Chapter 8?
(a) The kangaroo.
(b) The horse.
(c) The dinosaur.
(d) The platypus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Phaedrus believes Rigel grew angry at with him for suggesting it was unintelligent to suppress ______ drives.
2. Upon what basis must morals be analyzed in order to glean the greatest precision?
3. _____ is a persona that must be worn to be accepted by society.
4. Who does Phaedrus believe to be the originator of the American lifestyle?
5. Why must the "first division" be completely correct?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)