|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Phaedrus, what concerns philosophers that average people would consider trivial?
(a) Human behavior.
2. Where does Phaedrus believe the idea that the intellect reigns supreme over societal needs will lead the human race?
(a) Moral corruption.
3. Who is Franz Boas?
(a) Dusenberry's best friend.
(b) Lila's former lover.
(d) Anthropology professor.
4. Which of the following relationships did not appear to be the most pertinent to Lila from her childhood?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. When Lila and Phaedrus have breakfast in Chapter 30, who does she claim is coming to see them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phaedrus' destination in Chapter 17?
2. To what does Phaedrus compare the underground manholes of his current location in Chapter 17?
3. What is Dharmakaya light?
4. Chapter 16 is told from the point of view of Jamie and ______.
5. From whose point-of-view is Chapter 18 told?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)