|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rigel's profession?
2. Why does Rigel claim Phaedrus keeps people from properly analyzing his work?
(a) Phaedrus refuses to discuss his first book.
(b) Phaedrus hides under an assumed name.
(c) Phaedrus presents his work as fiction.
(d) Phaedrus does not define Quality.
3. What term does Phaedrus use to describe the pure study of philosophy?
4. At what college is Verne Dusenberry an associate professor?
(a) New York University.
(b) Washington State.
(c) Montana State College.
(d) Texas Tech.
5. What is considered to be "intellectually illegal"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What replaced social snobbery after World War I?
2. In Chapter 22, what does Phaedrus believe was the view of battle before World War I?
3. What is Lila's destination in the beginning of Chapter 23?
4. Why does Lila leave her boyfriend?
5. What Hollywood actor comes to see Phaedrus?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)