|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In relation to Rigel, what label does Phaedrus give people who he believes are "gaudy, fraudulent, ornamental peacocks"?
2. What does Lila plan to be her final destination after getting a drink at the restaurant in Chapter 18?
(a) The hotel room.
(b) Jamie's house.
(d) The boat.
3. When Lila goes to pay for her bill at the restaurant, she realizes that her wallet and her _____ have been stolen from her purse.
4. What is Phaedrus' destination in Chapter 17?
(a) Another bar.
(b) His publisher's office.
(c) His hotel room.
(d) His boat.
5. From whose point-of-view is Chapter 23 told?
(a) Omniscient narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not at the forefront of Lila's mind at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What city does Phaedrus believe to be the most dynamic on earth?
3. What does Lila leave with the waiter when she is unable to pay her bill?
4. What were Phaedrus's headmaster's thoughts on the concepts of grace and morals?
5. In Chapter 12, how does Phaedrus define the purpose behind everything in life?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)