|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many slips does Phaedrus have on the tray in his boat in Chapter 2?
(a) Eleven thousand.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) One thousand.
2. Where did Phaedrus meet Lila?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A bar.
(c) A rave.
(d) A political meeting.
3. What flashback does Lila experience when she hallucinates seeing her childhood dog?
(a) A house fire that resulted in her mother's death.
(b) A car crash that killed someone close to her.
(c) Her grandfather's heart attack.
(d) Her sister going into labor.
4. What city does Phaedrus believe to be the most dynamic on earth?
(c) New York City.
5. Why is subject-object science unable to deal with morals?
(a) They are not scientifically possible.
(b) They are not factual.
(c) They are a man-made construct.
(d) They are too easily faked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phaedrus leave the bar in Chapter 16?
2. Phaedrus begins to regret his decision to give the film rights over to the actor when he remembers what his attorney told him: "If you love your book, don't sell it to _________."
3. What is Phaedrus' destination in Chapter 17?
4. At what college is Verne Dusenberry an associate professor?
5. To what does Phaedrus compare the underground manholes of his current location in Chapter 17?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)