|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war ostensibly marked the end of Victorian values?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Korean War.
2. Where do Lila and Phaedrus dock at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Turtle Beach.
(b) Manhattan Athletic Club.
(c) Manchester Yachting.
(d) Nyack Yacht Club.
3. What does Phaedrus realize about his intentions with Lila?
(a) He was trying to force her to adopt his outlook.
(b) He was trying to take her away herself.
(c) He was trying to kill her static patterns.
(d) He was trying to convert her into normalcy.
4. What is Rigel's profession?
5. When Lila panics over the missing items in her purse, what information is revealed about her past in Chapter 18?
(a) She had once been arrested.
(b) She never had a daughter, as she told Phaedrus.
(c) Jamie is her ex-husband.
(d) She was once in a hospital, presumably a mental one.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lila and Phaedrus have breakfast in Chapter 30, who does she claim is coming to see them?
2. What must intellectuals seek out and destroy under the tenets of Metaphysics of Quality in order to help the human race advance?
3. Why does Phaedrus believe his book will be derided by the anthropology community?
4. What does Rigel reveal to Phaedrus about his connection to Lila?
5. With what concept in anthropology does Dusenberry find fault?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)