|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 24-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the disgraced genius who Phaedrus discovers shared his ideas on the role of American Indians to the American lifestyle?
(a) Verne Dusenberry.
(b) James Holden.
(c) Franz Boas.
(d) William James Sidis.
2. What Quality does Phaedrus believe is beyond Lila in Chapter 17?
3. What is uniquely inclusive about the Metaphysics of Quality?
(a) It includes the subject-object scientific viewpoint.
(b) It is unable to wrongly predict human behavior.
(c) It excludes morally gray situations.
(d) It excludes the theory of evolution on the basis that the scientific principles are incorrect.
4. To what does Phaedrus compare creating a "metaphysics" in Chapter 9?
(a) Chess strategy.
(b) Car engine.
(d) Learned behavior.
5. What is the term that encompasses the constant laws and traditions of a culture, as well as the values upon which those laws were built?
(a) Static good.
(b) Static culture.
(c) Static banality.
(d) Static morality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lila in Chapter 23?
2. Upon which American Indian tribe does Dusenberry focus his PhD?
3. What does Phaedrus admit to regretting about Lila at the end of Chapter 24?
4. What is Lila's destination in the beginning of Chapter 23?
5. What is Rigel's profession?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)