|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 1-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phaedrus refers to his ongoing project as a "Metaphysics of ______."
2. What is Rigel's profession?
3. Before going into anthropology, what was Phaedrus's field of study?
4. What animal does Phaedrus use as an example of the limitations of the long-held standards of science in Chapter 8?
(a) The dinosaur.
(b) The horse.
(c) The kangaroo.
(d) The platypus.
5. At what age did Lila have a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the disgraced genius who Phaedrus discovers shared his ideas on the role of American Indians to the American lifestyle?
2. Where did Phaedrus meet Lila?
3. Why is Lila angry with Phaedrus in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Lila decide she needs to stay with Phaedrus in Chapter 14?
5. By Phaedrus's reasoning of dynamic morality in Chapter 13, what is more moral than society killing an idea?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)