|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what concept in anthropology does Dusenberry find fault?
(b) Scientific principle.
(d) Modern living.
2. For what reasons does Phaedrus initially grant the film rights to the actor in Chapter 19?
(a) Phaedrus owes too much money to pass up the opportunity.
(b) Phaedrus is star struck.
(c) Phaedrus wants to spread his message through any medium posible.
(d) Phaedrus is confident his work will be done justice.
3. Where does Phaedrus believe the idea that the intellect reigns supreme over societal needs will lead the human race?
(b) Moral corruption.
4. What does Phaedrus believe to be the long-term effect of living with views such as the ones Rigel holds in Chapter 7?
(b) A decay in the moral fiber of society.
(c) Loss of one's identity.
(d) Living in a vacuum of morality.
5. What war ostensibly marked the end of Victorian values?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) Korean War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lila pull from the water at the end of Chapter 23?
2. According to Phaedrus, who attempts to imitate American Indians?
3. For what reasons does this actor come to see Phaedrus in Chapter 19?
4. What established law does Phaedrus cite as being an example of an evolving static pattern?
5. Why does Lila decide she needs to stay with Phaedrus in Chapter 14?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)