|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Zuni brujo encompass the idea of "dynamic good"?
(a) He martyrs himself to his own ideas.
(b) He submits to his priests' punishment.
(c) He curbs his own ideas for the good of his tribe.
(d) He reaches outside his culture to right a wrong.
2. Where did Phaedrus meet Lila?
(a) A rave.
(b) A bar.
(c) A political meeting.
(d) A friend's house.
3. In Chapter 11, why does Phaedrus find it impossible to argue with Lila?
(a) She is too self-centered to think of anyone or anything besides herself.
(b) She is too static.
(c) She is unable to understand his intellectualism.
(d) She is too dynamic.
4. To what does Phaedrus compare the Giant of his city analogy in Chapter 17?
5. What does Lila plan to be her final destination after getting a drink at the restaurant in Chapter 18?
(a) The hotel room.
(c) The boat.
(d) Jamie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the importance of "dynamic good"?
2. What city does Phaedrus compare to a giant?
3. Where is Lila in Chapter 23?
4. What is Lila's state-of-mind at the end of Chapter 18 when she leaves the restaurant?
5. What area of science will likely be the one that helps scientifically govern society, according to Phaedrus's theory in Chapter 22?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)