Part I: Chapters 1-15
1. When Phaedrus first wakes up in the beginning of "Lila: An Inquiry Into Morals," what had he been doing the previous evening?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Snorting cocaine.
(d) Shooting heroin.
2. Where did Phaedrus meet Lila?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A political meeting.
(c) A bar.
(d) A rave.
3. Upon what river does Phaedrus plan to travel by boat?
4. Why does Lila leave her boyfriend?
(a) She falls in love with Phaedrus.
(b) He is cheating on her.
(c) He beats her.
(d) She is bored with him.
5. About how many slips does Phaedrus have on the tray in his boat in Chapter 2?
(a) One hundred thousand.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Eleven thousand.
6. Phaedrus refers to his ongoing project as a "Metaphysics of ______."
7. At what college is Verne Dusenberry an associate professor?
(a) New York University.
(b) Montana State College.
(c) Texas Tech.
(d) Washington State.
This section contains 5,103 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)