|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did other medical practitioners try to do for his sick relative from #98?
(a) Bleed him with leeches
(d) Give him medicine
2. What does Nacha tell Tita it is okay to do after Mama leaves?
(a) Go to Pedro
(b) Kill her sister
(d) Let go of Pedro
3. What is Tita's reaction to the private conversation between her and Pedro?
(a) She is angry
(b) She is even more sad
(c) She is happy
(d) She is confused
4. What color do the roses Pedro brings to Tita turn when she holds them?
5. Who is dramatically affected by the sauce which Tita has prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tita completely lost interest in since Pedro has left?
2. What did the Indian woman do that caused the bleeding to stop in the sick person?
3. ___________ does not know about the doctor and his feelings for one of the daughters, even though this character would want to.
4. They will need 180 _________ in order to make the cake for the wedding day.
5. What do the guests at the wedding begin to do after they eat the wedding cake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Chechna and Tita supposed to be making as many sausages as possible?
2. What do the rebels take from the ranch, which greatly upsets Tita as they were a part of her childhood?
3. What does Pedro bring to Tita as she is now the head cook at the ranch?
4. What does Pedro do when he sees Tita sitting on the steps, covered in mole?
5. What does Chechna say she will tell Mama about Tita's idea about not coming home?
6. Whose wedding are Tita and Pedro at during the last chapter of the book?
7. Why has Tita lost her interest in cooking at this time of the book, causing her to avoid her kitchen duties?
8. What does the reader find out about Tita's great aunt, which reveals a similarity between the two women?
9. What happens when Tita screams at her mother's ghost, letting out all of her rage?
10. What are the guests' reactions after eating the wedding cake Tita has prepared?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)