|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mama Elena and Chechna go to town to buy?
(b) Things for the baby
(d) Baked goods
2. How is Tita's posture described as she is standing over the grinding machine?
3. What does Nacha tell Tita it is okay to do after Mama leaves?
(a) Let go of Pedro
(c) Go to Pedro
(d) Kill her sister
4. Who is dramatically affected by the sauce which Tita has prepared?
5. What has Tita completely lost interest in since Pedro has left?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the two physical responses the guests have when they eat the wedding cake?
2. When Tita's sausage creatures were offered in the making of _____________, she was not upset.
3. Who was able to stave off the rebels from the house?
4. What will not thicken as a result of Tita's many tears?
5. What is Nacha's role in the ranch where the women live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the pantry at the ranch suddenly severely depleted in its stock?
2. What does Pedro bring to Tita as she is now the head cook at the ranch?
3. Why can't Tita be the daughter to marry Pedro, according to the rules of Mama Elena?
4. What is Rosaura's health problem since giving birth to her baby girl?
5. Why is Tita concerned about the idea of taking care of her mother and not having a family?
6. Why are Chechna and Tita supposed to be making as many sausages as possible?
7. Why is Tita the only person who can help Rosaura deliver her baby on her own?
8. What does Tita do for the child of Rosaura and Pedro which shows her love for the child?
9. What does John ask Tita to do in order to answer the question of why she does not speak?
10. Why wasn't Tita upset about the frying of her little sausage creatures during the holiday season?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)