|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to help Rosaura deliver the baby on her own?
2. The doctor tells Tita that he inherited his curiosity from his __________.
3. What does Tita sob on that she had been creating for her married life?
(b) Wedding dress
4. What has Tita completely lost interest in since Pedro has left?
5. What does Tita do that makes her run away from Mama?
(a) Flirt with Pedro
(c) Break the mixing bowl
(d) Break a window
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tita's sausage creatures were offered in the making of _____________, she was not upset.
2. Tita's great aunt reportedly also cried a lot, even when she was in the ____________.
3. Gertrudis begins to imagine one of Pancho Villa's ___________ she had seen in the town square the week before.
4. Who does Pedro bring with him when he goes to visit the women in the kitchen?
5. How much older is Rosaura than Tita?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tita tell Pedro after he expressed his displeasure in her marriage choice?
2. What does Pedro say when Tita tells him that she is actually not pregnant, as she once believed.
3. Why does Mama Elena burn Gertrudis' birth certificate upon hearing news of her life?
4. What happens when Gertrudis has a taste of the rose petal sauce that Tita prepares?
5. What does Pedro do when he sees Tita sitting on the steps, covered in mole?
6. Why are Chechna and Tita supposed to be making as many sausages as possible?
7. Why is Tita concerned about the idea of taking care of her mother and not having a family?
8. What does Chechna say she will tell Mama about Tita's idea about not coming home?
9. Whose wedding are Tita and Pedro at during the last chapter of the book?
10. What does Rosaura ask Tita to help her with after the birth of her child?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)