|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who comes to gather Tita finds her naked and covered in ___________ and droppings.
2. What is Nacha's role in the ranch where the women live?
3. What did the Indian woman become as a result of her success with the sick relative?
(a) A teacher at a college
(b) An equal
(c) A medicine woman to the city
(d) Family doctor
4. What does Tita sob on that she had been creating for her married life?
(d) Wedding dress
5. Where does Mama want Pedro and his new family to go?
(a) Mexico City
(b) San Antonio
Short Answer Questions
1. Gertrudis' body produces a __________ as she begins to feel intense feelings which are new to her.
2. To prepare the little cardboard strips to become matches, they should be coated with potassium nitrate and ____________.
3. What did other medical practitioners try to do for his sick relative from #98?
4. How much older is Rosaura than Tita?
5. Life is the delight of __________, according to Tita.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pedro bring to Tita as she is now the head cook at the ranch?
2. What does Pedro do after he announces that Rosaura has gone into labor?
3. Why is the pantry at the ranch suddenly severely depleted in its stock?
4. What does Pedro say to Tita when they are dancing together, making her cry?
5. What did Tita make when she and cook would be in the kitchen together when she was a child?
6. What does Tita tell Pedro after he expressed his displeasure in her marriage choice?
7. Why does Tita tell Chechna about all of the things happening in her mind?
8. Where does John the doctor end up taking Tita after bringing her from her home?
9. What does Tita ask Chechna to do for her in order to keep her at John's house?
10. Whose wedding are Tita and Pedro at during the last chapter of the book?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)