Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, June, A Recipe for Making Matches)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How is Tita's posture described as she is standing over the grinding machine?
2. Who is now the head cook at the ranch now that the old cook is dead?
3. What is Nacha's role in the ranch where the women live?
4. What does Tita refuse to do as she is in such deep grief?
d) Talk about Pedro
5. Who does Tita go to after her private conversation with Pedro?
This section contains 795 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)