1. Once you start chopping _____________, it is hard to stop your tears.
2. Tita's great aunt reportedly also cried a lot, even when she was in the ____________.
3. Tita's great aunt was born in ____________ and lived most of her life cooking.
4. Tita used to shape ____________ into animals as though they were balloons.
5. When Tita's sausage creatures were offered in the making of _____________, she was not upset.
6. The youngest daughter cannot ____________, according to Mama Elena.
7. What is the youngest daughter supposed to do when her Mama gets older?
8. Tita wonders who will _______________ if she does not have any daughters of her own.
This section contains 3,722 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)