|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, August, Champandongo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tita's great aunt reportedly also cried a lot, even when she was in the ____________.
2. What does Tita do for the child when the mother is unable to do so?
(a) Breastfeeds him
(b) Rocks him to sleep
(c) Changes his clothes
(d) Sings to him
3. ______________ warns Pedro and Tita to keep their heads about them.
4. What does Tita sob on that she had been creating for her married life?
(c) Wedding dress
5. What did the Indian woman become as a result of her success with the sick relative?
(a) A medicine woman to the city
(b) Family doctor
(c) A teacher at a college
(d) An equal
Short Answer Questions
1. To prepare the little cardboard strips to become matches, they should be coated with potassium nitrate and ____________.
2. Who arrives with a pot of ox tail soup that comforts and nourishes Tita as she recovers?
3. What does Pedro do in order to help Rosaura with her labor?
4. Why can't the other relatives get back to the ranch to help Rosaura?
5. Where does John end up taking Tita instead of to the asylum?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)