|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Stefan's initial plan been when he set out to save Laura, Danny, and Chris in Chapter 3?
2. What did Lenny die of?
3. What does Tammy do when it becomes obvious that Sheener no longer wants her, only Laura?
4. What does Sheener say when he catches Laura at her foster home?
5. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is life like for Laura at the Teagel house?
2. Describe what happens when Sheener attacks Laura at the Dockwiler house.
3. What does Stefan do after returning and finding Laura and Chris both dead?
4. Describe the conversation that Stefan and Winston Churchill have.
5. Describe the scene where the cop approaches the car with the four SS men inside.
6. Describe the first time that Laura meets Danny.
7. What does Stefan first say when he wakes up in Chapter 5 for only a moment?
8. What are some of the things the Ackerson twins tell Laura when she first meets them.
9. What happens right after Stefan first goes through the gate to the institute?
10. What questions do the police still have for Laura that she is unable to answer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Why did it not create a paradox that Stefan sent the bottle back in time with a note on it?
Part 2) What would you want to check on if you could use a time travel device once?
Part 3) What do you believe would be negative side to using time travel?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What was significant about Stefan's talk with Hitler?
Part 2) What are the differences between Hitler and Churchill?
Part 3) How would the story have been different if the two characters that Stefan went to talk to were not as well known historically as Hitler and Churchill?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Given what is known of Stefan would he have killed the doctor to keep Laura and Chris safe in chapter six? Explain your answer.
Part 2) Did the explanation given by the women at the church of the men in suits being angels help or hurt Laura be done with the police's questioning?
Part 3) If Laura had decided to answer truthfully the questions that she had been asked is there any way that anyone would have believed her even with the evidence she and Stefan possessed?
This section contains 1,166 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)