|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Thelma use to describe the connection between Mr. Teagel's fascination with the National Enquirer and Laura's non-aging guardian angel?
2. What will the time machine not let you do?
(a) Travel to prime numbered days.
(b) Travel to a time within a number of minutes from another jump.
(c) Meet your old relatives.
(d) Go where you might meet yourself.
3. What does Laura feel certain of in regard to Stefan in Chapter 6?
(a) That she is falling in love with him.
(b) That she was meant to be with him.
(c) That time is destined them to be apart.
(d) That she will not be able to love him in return.
4. What reason do the police give for expecting to find Laura soon on the news report Laura listens to?
(a) She has too many family and connections.
(b) They have a reward out for her.
(c) Her face is widely known.
(d) She has to come back to her home.
5. What event allows the SS soldiers to find Laura and Chris?
(a) Stefan has to go to the hospital.
(b) They get into a fight.
(c) They are arrested while shop lifting.
(d) They are pulled over by an officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fat Jack tell Laura about the modified Uzis she buys?
2. What does Thelma tell Stefan about his plan to destroy the institute?
3. Why does Chris say is the reason that the men couldn't have shown up at Laura's house before Stefan to kill them?
4. What does Thelma say when Laura asks if she still misses Ruth?
5. What does Thelma say is the reason she continues to wear bunny slippers when Laura visits for Christmas?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)