|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stefan tell Laura not to push the button?
(a) You can never return.
(b) You won't want to go where it will take you.
(c) It will hurt like hell.
(d) It might hurt Chris.
2. What does Fat Jack put in the box with the Vexxon gas?
(a) Coupons for free pizza.
(b) His home number.
(c) A number for a psychiatrist.
(d) A bag of candy for Chris.
3. What does Thelma say is the reason that she is worried about agreeing to marry Jason?
(a) She hasn't told him about her past at the orphanage.
(b) She is afraid if he leaves she will be devastated.
(c) She doesn't think he really loves her.
(d) She isn't sure she loves him.
4. What does Chris say when his mother says that she did kill two of the men at the house?
(a) Does that make God angry?
(b) Where they young or old?
(d) Did they have families?
5. What does Klietmann say to do to the cop that is obviously going to be the one that pulls over Laura and Chris?
(a) Let him get two car lengths ahead.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura do to keep the stolen car she has stolen from being recognized easily?
2. What does Stefan find when he uses Kokoschka's belt to return to the gate?
3. What does Thelma tell Stefan about his plan to destroy the institute?
4. What does Laura tell Chris is the reason that he must get out of bed in the middle of the night in Chapter 5?
5. What does Thelma do after talking to Laura for a moment or two when she meets her at the hotel?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)