|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura says is the reason that two of them--she and Thelma--from McIlroy made it to the top?
(a) One of God's little jokes.
(b) They had plenty of opportunity to learn to laugh at tough times.
(c) Just lucky.
(d) Adversity breeds toughness and the tough succeed.
2. What does Thelma have on when she comes to meet Laura?
(a) A fat suit.
(b) A hard hat.
(c) A blonde wig.
(d) A fake nose.
3. What movie does Thelma ask if Laura is writing for after seeing Laura shoot the .38?
(a) A movie about a jaded house wife.
(b) The female version of Dirty Harry.
(c) Bambi part 2.
(d) A spy novel.
4. Why does Laura keep the interior doors in her house wide open?
(a) So she can hear is Chris calls her.
(b) So the air flows through all the rooms.
(c) So she can make a fast escape if need be.
(d) So she can hear if someone is in the house.
5. What does the Mercedes do when it gets close to Laura's Jeep?
(a) Honks the horn.
(b) Hits her bumper.
(d) Flashes its lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack not keep in his shop?
2. What does Laura explain to Chris is the reason she never told him about her guardian before?
3. What is the only thing that Erich Klietmann doesn't like about the gun that he is carrying as he and his men prepare to step into the future?
4. What does Laura have Chris do after leaving the doctor's house?
5. What does Fat Jack explain you need to keep yourself safe if you are going to use Vexxon gas?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)