|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say when arriving at Fat Jack's to indicate she is there to buy weapons?
(a) I owe him some money.
(b) We went to school together.
(c) We used to date.
(d) I'm an old friend of your mother's.
2. How long is someone gone from his own time when he passes back through the gate, no matter how long he stays in the other time?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Five seconds.
(c) Half and hour.
(d) Eleven minutes.
3. What does Stefan mention while slightly delirious at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A great, black, rolling machine of death.
(b) A time machine.
(c) His bomb.
4. What does Laura answer when Thelma asks why Laura doesn't just get a bodyguard?
(a) Laura can't afford it.
(b) She is afraid that Stefan might come back and shoot him.
(c) She can't stand the thought of someone in the house with her and her son.
(d) Laura doesn't trust anyone.
5. What does Chris say when his mother says that she did kill two of the men at the house?
(a) Where they young or old?
(b) Does that make God angry?
(c) Did they have families?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event allows the SS soldiers to find Laura and Chris?
2. What is the only thing that Erich Klietmann doesn't like about the gun that he is carrying as he and his men prepare to step into the future?
3. Why does Laura keep the interior doors in her house wide open?
4. What does Chris say the men did as soon as they got stuck in the car?
5. Where does Laura tell Thelma that the belt is that Stefan left for her?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)