|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Stefan give to explain the reason that the Gestapo is still looking to kill them?
(a) They believe Stefan stole something of value.
(b) Because they want to avenge Penlovski.
(c) Because they are murderers.
(d) Because they are the only people that can stop the gate.
2. What does Laura do to keep the stolen car she has stolen from being recognized easily?
(a) Switches car tags.
(b) Drives on back roads.
(c) Has it painted.
(d) Trades it at a car dealership.
3. What does the Mercedes do when it gets close to Laura's Jeep?
(a) Flashes its lights.
(b) Honks the horn.
(c) Hits her bumper.
4. What does Laura says is the reason that two of them--she and Thelma--from McIlroy made it to the top?
(a) They had plenty of opportunity to learn to laugh at tough times.
(b) Just lucky.
(c) Adversity breeds toughness and the tough succeed.
(d) One of God's little jokes.
5. Why does the doctor explain that he recognizes Laura?
(a) He knew Daniel.
(b) He reads her books.
(c) He had seen her at a benefit dinner.
(d) He taught at a college she went to.
6. What year does Stefan explain that he has come from?
7. What does Fat Jack tell Laura about the modified Uzis she buys?
(a) They are in fashion this season.
(b) They are popular since the attempt to kill Reagan.
(c) They are not very reliable.
(d) They are very easy to handle.
8. What does Krieger tell the women that he and his men are when they see them appear from the lightning?
(c) Space travelers.
(d) Government agents.
9. What does Chris give Thelma before she leaves to go back home?
(a) Thelma doing karate.
(b) A Toad dancing with Thelma.
(c) A picture of a Toad standing outside a movie theater.
(d) Thelma in a big boat.
10. What does Laura dream of when she first falls to sleep after leaving the doctor's house?
(b) Tammy and the Eel.
(d) Her father and Mr. Toad.
11. To what time does Stefan set the time machine to reappear in Laura's time?
(a) Three years before Chris graduates.
(b) One year after Danny's death.
(c) Two months after Danny's death.
(d) The day Laura will get remarried.
12. What does Chris do to the first man he runs into coming out of the doctor's house?
(a) Karate kicks him.
(b) Bites him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Hits him with a rock.
13. What word does Thelma use to describe the connection between Mr. Teagel's fascination with the National Enquirer and Laura's non-aging guardian angel?
14. What does Thelma do after talking to Laura for a moment or two when she meets her at the hotel?
(a) Offers to take Chris.
(b) Begins crying.
(c) Threatens to call the cop.
(d) Slaps Laura.
15. What does Thelma have on when she comes to meet Laura?
(a) A fat suit.
(b) A blonde wig.
(c) A hard hat.
(d) A fake nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chris say is the reason that the men couldn't have shown up at Laura's house before Stefan to kill them?
2. How much money does Thelma bring Laura?
3. How long is someone gone from his own time when he passes back through the gate, no matter how long he stays in the other time?
4. What will the time machine not let you do?
5. What does Chris say when his mother says that she did kill two of the men at the house?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)