|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
(a) How he can get her.
(b) What part she plays in the traitor's plan.
(c) How powerful she is.
(d) When she will reach her full potential.
2. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
(a) Because he needs to ask Markwell some questions.
(b) He doesn't have a rag.
(c) Because Markwell is hyperventilating.
(d) Because Markwell might vomit and choke to death.
3. How old is Laura when her father dies?
4. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) The way to kill her.
(b) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
(c) How to get to Stefan.
(d) When she needs to die.
5. What does the blond-haired man do as he touches Laura's cheek?
6. How much money does Shadrach eventually go for?
(a) Someone stole it.
(b) Two hundred thousand.
(c) Three hundred and sixty thousand.
(d) One million, two hundred and twenty-five thousand.
7. How long did Danny and Laura date before getting married?
(a) Five months.
(b) Nearly ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) A year and a half.
8. What does Daniel tell Laura as he is leaving her apartment after their first date?
(a) She is an angel.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He is hers forever.
(d) She is too good looking.
9. What do the Teagels agree is the purpose of having an adoptive child?
(a) Having someone to mold the way they see fit.
(b) Having a servant.
(c) To use as a show pony.
(d) Providing a loving household.
10. What does Kokoschka discover is the reason that Stefan chose to save Laura?
(a) She is the woman he falls in love with.
(b) She was just a personal crusade of Stefan's.
(c) She carries an antidote to their sickness.
(d) She has the potential to change the whole future.
11. What does the Teagels' daughter explain is the reason she can't do chores?
(a) She is too sick.
(b) She is going to be a movie star and must protect her hands.
(c) She doesn't like chores.
(d) She is too busy with school work.
12. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
(a) A storm.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A massive car accident.
(d) A flood.
13. What does the note say that Markwell will do if he doesn't stop drinking?
(a) Die of a heart attack.
(b) Die of liver failure.
(c) Kill more patients.
(d) Kill himself.
14. What do the kids call Sheener?
(a) The Monster.
(b) The Jerk.
(c) The Eel.
(d) Mr. Perv.
15. Who is waiting for Laura when she exits Mrs. Bowmain's office?
(b) The Ackerson twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nina comes in and sees Laura lying under Sheener's body?
2. What does Tammy do when it becomes obvious that Sheener no longer wants her, only Laura?
3. What does Stefan notice about Sheener's home that is odd?
4. What does Stefan do to the owner of the Jeep that he steals?
5. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)