|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say that life is when asked by the therapist?
(a) Nothing to worry about.
(b) Both serious and a comedy.
(c) Sad with moments of hope.
(d) Just a dream.
2. What does Thelma say that Laura's admirer might turn out to be?
(a) A sex machine.
(b) A money pit.
(c) Prince Charming.
(d) Her sugar daddy.
3. What did Lenny die of?
(a) Scarlet fever.
4. What does Tammy do when it becomes obvious that Sheener no longer wants her, only Laura?
(a) Tammy hits Laura.
(b) Tammy destorys Laura's clothes.
(c) Tammy destroys Laura's books.
(d) Tammy urinates on Laura's bed.
5. What is Laura supposed to do while Danny supports them?
(a) Raises the kids.
(b) Finish her first book.
(c) Finish school.
(d) Open a shelter for under privilaged children.
6. What does Laura tell Thelma her reaction to receiving all the figurines is?
7. What do the Ackerson twins say that Sheener usually does?
(a) Offers to make them feel pretty.
(b) Asks if he can brush their hair.
(c) Offers candy.
(d) Asks them to help him with a special chore.
8. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
(c) Crossword puzzles.
(d) Picture puzzles.
9. What does Laura ask Daniel when he answers his door?
(a) Can I come in?
(b) Is there a point to all this?
(d) Are you a sicko?
10. What do the kids call Sheener?
(a) Mr. Perv.
(b) The Eel.
(c) The Jerk.
(d) The Monster.
11. What does Kokoschka discover is the reason that Stefan chose to save Laura?
(a) She is the woman he falls in love with.
(b) She was just a personal crusade of Stefan's.
(c) She has the potential to change the whole future.
(d) She carries an antidote to their sickness.
12. What does Stefan notice about Sheener's home that is odd?
(a) All the food looks like it was bought by a child.
(b) The pictures are all of small children playing.
(c) There is play dough everywhere.
(d) There are finger paints on the wall.
13. What does Stefan do to the owner of the Jeep that he steals?
(a) Hits him in the head with the end of the gun.
(b) He never sees the owner.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Shoots him in the foot.
14. How long does Kokschka know it will be before he sees Laura again?
(a) More than eight years.
(b) Only a day for him.
(c) Eighteen years exactly.
(d) Three months.
15. What do the Dockwilers explain is wrong with Nina?
(a) She had cancer.
(b) She is diabetic.
(c) She has a bum heart.
(d) She has stupidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kokoschka say to Laura in the cemetery?
2. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
3. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
4. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
5. What does the blue-eyed man tell the nurse when he calls the hospital?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)