|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
(b) Crossword puzzles.
(d) Picture puzzles.
2. What is Laura supposed to do while Danny supports them?
(a) Finish school.
(b) Open a shelter for under privilaged children.
(c) Raises the kids.
(d) Finish her first book.
3. What does Thelma say that Laura's admirer might turn out to be?
(a) Her sugar daddy.
(b) Prince Charming.
(c) A money pit.
(d) A sex machine.
4. What does Laura find underneath her pillow when she goes to make her bed?
(a) A note from her guardian angel.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A tootsie roll.
(d) A new book.
5. What had Stefan's initial plan been when he set out to save Laura, Danny, and Chris in Chapter 3?
(a) To down a powerline so they would have to take an alternate route.
(b) He didn't have a plan yet.
(c) To stall them at their house until the danger passed.
(d) To clear the roads.
6. Why could Laura not stay and live with the Lance family?
(a) They were too old.
(b) They were sick.
(c) The state would not allow it.
(d) Bob hadn't had a proper will made out.
7. What do the Dockwilers explain is wrong with Nina?
(a) She is diabetic.
(b) She had cancer.
(c) She has a bum heart.
(d) She has stupidity.
8. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
(a) How he can get her.
(b) How powerful she is.
(c) What part she plays in the traitor's plan.
(d) When she will reach her full potential.
9. What does Kokoschka discover is the reason that Stefan chose to save Laura?
(a) She is the woman he falls in love with.
(b) She has the potential to change the whole future.
(c) She was just a personal crusade of Stefan's.
(d) She carries an antidote to their sickness.
10. What do the kids call Sheener?
(a) The Monster.
(b) The Jerk.
(c) Mr. Perv.
(d) The Eel.
11. How long does Kokschka know it will be before he sees Laura again?
(a) Eighteen years exactly.
(b) Three months.
(c) More than eight years.
(d) Only a day for him.
12. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
(a) She lies.
(b) She explains about Sheener.
(c) She asks if she can be transfered to somewhere else.
(d) She explains how much she hates it.
13. How much money does Shadrach eventually go for?
(a) Three hundred and sixty thousand.
(b) Someone stole it.
(c) One million, two hundred and twenty-five thousand.
(d) Two hundred thousand.
14. When Laura is sent back home to the McIlory house what does her new roommate say she is going to be when she grows up?
(a) A lawyer so she can help her parents.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A stay at home mom.
(d) An accountant.
15. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
(b) When she needs to die.
(c) How to get to Stefan.
(d) The way to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kokoschka say to Laura in the cemetery?
2. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
3. What does Mrs. Browmain tell Laura that she is going to have her do?
4. At the end of Chapter 1 what does Stefan dream of?
5. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)