|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tammy do when it becomes obvious that Sheener no longer wants her, only Laura?
(a) Tammy urinates on Laura's bed.
(b) Tammy destorys Laura's clothes.
(c) Tammy hits Laura.
(d) Tammy destroys Laura's books.
2. What did Lenny die of?
(b) Scarlet fever.
3. What does the blue-eyed man tell Markwell is his trouble?
(a) Markwell was a hypocrite.
(b) Markwell never had to struggle for anything.
(c) Markwell had let himself hide from his son's death.
(d) Markwell thinks he is better than everyone else.
4. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) The way to kill her.
(b) When she needs to die.
(c) How to get to Stefan.
(d) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
5. What does Stefan see that sickens him?
(a) Willy Sheener raping Laura.
(b) Laura being murdered.
(c) Willy Sheener kidnapping Laura.
(d) Laura being hit by a train.
6. What does Laura say she believes has stopped in her life while talking to Thelma at Laura's wedding?
(b) Her world falling apart.
(c) Life being against her.
7. Where does the blue-eyed man leave the note for Markwell?
(a) To the front door.
(b) To Lenny's picture.
(c) On Markwell's bar mirror.
(d) On a liquor bottle.
8. What does Daniel tell Laura is the reason that he can't talk to beautiful women?
(a) His stomach turns upside down at the sight of them.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) His mother was beautiful but cold and rejecting.
(d) His mother was plain and that is all he knows.
9. What do the Ackerson twins say that they did in order to get sent to McIlroy?
(a) Started fights.
(b) Break things and sulk.
(c) Screamed at the teachers.
(d) Ran away.
10. What is Laura supposed to do while Danny supports them?
(a) Raises the kids.
(b) Finish school.
(c) Finish her first book.
(d) Open a shelter for under privilaged children.
11. What does Laura tell Thelma about Christopher's delivery?
(a) She nearly died.
(b) They had to take him C-section.
(c) It wasn't so bad, you just had to wait on the stork.
(d) It will be their only child.
12. What does Bob realize about the man that comes in to rob his store?
(a) He is wanted for murder.
(b) He used to work for Bob.
(c) He is a junkie.
(d) His father is the chief of police.
13. What does Kokoschka discover is the reason that Stefan chose to save Laura?
(a) She carries an antidote to their sickness.
(b) She is the woman he falls in love with.
(c) She was just a personal crusade of Stefan's.
(d) She has the potential to change the whole future.
14. What does Laura tell Daniel that she is going to do with his toads?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Set them on fire and wipe her butt with the ashes.
(d) Mail them back.
15. What does Dr. Carlson say about the baby girl?
(a) She is an exceptionally beautiful baby.
(b) She is a little small.
(c) She has an odd birthmark.
(d) She has a cleft pallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheener change when he returns to work after missing several days?
2. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
3. Where did Danny and Laura spend their first anniversary?
4. What does the man tell Laura he is?
5. What does Stefan do to the owner of the Jeep that he steals?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)