|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blond-haired man do as he touches Laura's cheek?
2. What kind of stockbroker does Danny say that he is?
(a) Brand new.
(b) Not good at all.
(d) First rate.
3. What does Laura tell Daniel that she is going to do with his toads?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Mail them back.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Set them on fire and wipe her butt with the ashes.
4. What does Daniel tell Laura is the reason that he can't talk to beautiful women?
(a) His mother was beautiful but cold and rejecting.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) His mother was plain and that is all he knows.
(d) His stomach turns upside down at the sight of them.
5. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(a) An empty blank stare.
(d) Even more desire.
6. What is Laura supposed to do while Danny supports them?
(a) Finish her first book.
(b) Finish school.
(c) Raises the kids.
(d) Open a shelter for under privilaged children.
7. What do the Ackerson twins say that they did in order to get sent to McIlroy?
(a) Screamed at the teachers.
(b) Break things and sulk.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Started fights.
8. What scale does Danny use to describe how good Shadrach is?
(a) An Itallian restaurant versus a mexican restuarant scale.
(b) A star scale.
(c) A toad scale.
(d) An umbrella turned upside down scale.
9. What is the third figurine holding that is found on Laura's doorstep?
(a) A basket.
(b) A drum.
(c) A giant flower.
(d) A banjo.
10. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
(a) C.S. Lewis.
(b) T.S. Eliot.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Edgar Allan Poe.
11. How does Laura get her admirer's name?
(a) Credit card slip.
(b) Stefan gives it to her.
(c) Address on a box.
(d) Someone at the restaurant knew him.
12. What does Thelma say that Laura's admirer might turn out to be?
(a) Prince Charming.
(b) A money pit.
(c) Her sugar daddy.
(d) A sex machine.
13. What does Sheener tell Laura as she leaves up the stairs?
(a) That she and he are going to be friends.
(b) That he has a big tootsie roll for her.
(c) That she can't ignore him forever.
(d) That she will be his.
14. What does the man tell Laura he is?
(a) A real good shot.
(c) Guardian angel.
(d) Good guy.
15. What does the strange man mouth to Bob while standing outside the nursery window?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
2. What does Stefan notice about Sheener's home that is odd?
3. Why could Laura not stay and live with the Lance family?
4. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
5. What does Laura say she believes has stopped in her life while talking to Thelma at Laura's wedding?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)