|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
(b) How to get to Stefan.
(c) The way to kill her.
(d) When she needs to die.
2. What is the third figurine holding that is found on Laura's doorstep?
(a) A basket.
(b) A drum.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A giant flower.
3. Where did Danny and Laura spend their first anniversary?
(b) In the Bahamas.
(c) Motel 6.
4. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A suicide.
(c) A fight that ended with students dying.
(d) A fire.
5. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
(a) A storm.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A flood.
(d) A massive car accident.
6. What does Mrs. Browmain tell Laura that she is going to have her do?
(a) Go to a new foster family.
(b) Clean the bathrooms.
(c) Have a room in a new building for just one person.
(d) Stay in her room alone since Laura's roommate has left.
7. What does the blue-eyed man tell the nurse when he calls the hospital?
(a) That Markwell had a wreck.
(b) That the storm is too bad for Markwell to come in.
(c) That Markwell has had an attack.
(d) That Markwell is drunk and has been drinking a lot lately.
8. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
(a) She asks if she can be transfered to somewhere else.
(b) She lies.
(c) She explains about Sheener.
(d) She explains how much she hates it.
9. Who does Bob tell Laura the toad is on business for?
(a) The king.
(b) The government.
(c) The president.
(d) The queen.
10. When Laura is sent back home to the McIlory house what does her new roommate say she is going to be when she grows up?
(a) A stay at home mom.
(b) A lawyer so she can help her parents.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An accountant.
11. What do the Dockwilers explain is wrong with Nina?
(a) She is diabetic.
(b) She has stupidity.
(c) She had cancer.
(d) She has a bum heart.
12. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(b) Even more desire.
(c) An empty blank stare.
13. What do the Ackerson twins say that Sheener usually does?
(a) Offers candy.
(b) Asks them to help him with a special chore.
(c) Asks if he can brush their hair.
(d) Offers to make them feel pretty.
14. What does Daniel tell Laura as he is leaving her apartment after their first date?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) She is too good looking.
(c) He is hers forever.
(d) She is an angel.
15. What does the blue-eyed man tell Markwell is his trouble?
(a) Markwell was a hypocrite.
(b) Markwell had let himself hide from his son's death.
(c) Markwell never had to struggle for anything.
(d) Markwell thinks he is better than everyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
2. What had Thelma gone to do after college?
3. What had Stefan's initial plan been when he set out to save Laura, Danny, and Chris in Chapter 3?
4. What does Sheener say when he catches Laura at her foster home?
5. What do the Teagels agree is the purpose of having an adoptive child?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)