|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenny die of?
(c) Scarlet fever.
2. How much money does Shadrach eventually go for?
(a) One million, two hundred and twenty-five thousand.
(b) Someone stole it.
(c) Three hundred and sixty thousand.
(d) Two hundred thousand.
3. What do the Ackerson twins say that Sheener usually does?
(a) Offers to make them feel pretty.
(b) Offers candy.
(c) Asks them to help him with a special chore.
(d) Asks if he can brush their hair.
4. What does Laura tell Thelma her reaction to receiving all the figurines is?
5. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
(a) They are black.
(b) He didn't seem to have eyes.
(c) One was blue and the other was green.
(d) They are a beautiful blue shade.
6. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
(a) She explains about Sheener.
(b) She lies.
(c) She explains how much she hates it.
(d) She asks if she can be transfered to somewhere else.
7. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) How to get to Stefan.
(b) The way to kill her.
(c) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
(d) When she needs to die.
8. How old is Laura when her father dies?
9. What does the Teagels' daughter explain is the reason she can't do chores?
(a) She doesn't like chores.
(b) She is too sick.
(c) She is going to be a movie star and must protect her hands.
(d) She is too busy with school work.
10. What does Dr. Carlson say about the baby girl's hair?
(a) It is curly and blond.
(b) She is bald.
(c) She has a few red hairs standing out.
(d) Her hair is thick and brown.
11. What does Sheener tell Laura as she leaves up the stairs?
(a) That he has a big tootsie roll for her.
(b) That she can't ignore him forever.
(c) That she will be his.
(d) That she and he are going to be friends.
12. What does Stefan do to the owner of the Jeep that he steals?
(a) He never sees the owner.
(b) Shoots him in the foot.
(c) Hits him in the head with the end of the gun.
(d) Ties him up.
13. What does Laura find underneath her pillow when she goes to make her bed?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A new book.
(c) A note from her guardian angel.
(d) A tootsie roll.
14. What does Laura tell Thelma about Christopher's delivery?
(a) They had to take him C-section.
(b) She nearly died.
(c) It wasn't so bad, you just had to wait on the stork.
(d) It will be their only child.
15. What does the blue-eyed man say when Markwell says 'I still don't know who you are.'? (page 20)
(a) I'm you.
(b) I'm your conscience.
(c) Yes you do.
(d) You never will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nina comes in and sees Laura lying under Sheener's body?
2. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
3. Why do the Ackerson twins say no one says anything against Sheener?
4. Who does Bob tell Laura the toad is on business for?
5. What does Laura tell Daniel that she is going to do with his toads?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)