|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ackerson twins say no one says anything against Sheener?
(a) Sheener would kill them.
(b) No one believes children.
(c) The kids move out too fast.
(d) The facility covers it up.
2. What does Thelma say that Laura's admirer might turn out to be?
(a) A money pit.
(b) Her sugar daddy.
(c) A sex machine.
(d) Prince Charming.
3. What does the strange man mouth to Bob while standing outside the nursery window?
4. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
(a) How he can get her.
(b) How powerful she is.
(c) What part she plays in the traitor's plan.
(d) When she will reach her full potential.
5. What does Laura tell Daniel that she is going to do with his toads?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Mail them back.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Set them on fire and wipe her butt with the ashes.
6. What do the Dockwilers explain is wrong with Nina?
(a) She has a bum heart.
(b) She has stupidity.
(c) She is diabetic.
(d) She had cancer.
7. What is the third figurine holding that is found on Laura's doorstep?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A basket.
(c) A giant flower.
(d) A drum.
8. How does Laura get her admirer's name?
(a) Credit card slip.
(b) Stefan gives it to her.
(c) Someone at the restaurant knew him.
(d) Address on a box.
9. What does Laura ask Daniel when he answers his door?
(b) Is there a point to all this?
(c) Are you a sicko?
(d) Can I come in?
10. What does Daniel tell Laura is the reason that he can't talk to beautiful women?
(a) His mother was beautiful but cold and rejecting.
(b) His mother was plain and that is all he knows.
(c) His stomach turns upside down at the sight of them.
(d) He isn't sure.
11. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
(d) Stomach cramps.
12. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
(a) Picture puzzles.
(d) Crossword puzzles.
13. What does Laura find underneath her pillow when she goes to make her bed?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A tootsie roll.
(c) A new book.
(d) A note from her guardian angel.
14. What does Daniel tell Laura as he is leaving her apartment after their first date?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He is hers forever.
(c) She is too good looking.
(d) She is an angel.
15. What do the kids call Sheener?
(a) The Jerk.
(b) The Eel.
(c) The Monster.
(d) Mr. Perv.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
2. What does Laura say she believes has stopped in her life while talking to Thelma at Laura's wedding?
3. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
4. What is Laura supposed to do while Danny supports them?
5. Where does Laura find the second figurine?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)