|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(c) An empty blank stare.
(d) Even more desire.
2. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) How to get to Stefan.
(b) The way to kill her.
(c) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
(d) When she needs to die.
3. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
(a) She asks if she can be transfered to somewhere else.
(b) She lies.
(c) She explains about Sheener.
(d) She explains how much she hates it.
4. What does Stefan do to the owner of the Jeep that he steals?
(a) He never sees the owner.
(b) Ties him up.
(c) Shoots him in the foot.
(d) Hits him in the head with the end of the gun.
5. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A flood.
(c) A storm.
(d) A massive car accident.
6. What does Dr. Carlson say about the baby girl's hair?
(a) Her hair is thick and brown.
(b) It is curly and blond.
(c) She is bald.
(d) She has a few red hairs standing out.
7. When Laura is sent back home to the McIlory house what does her new roommate say she is going to be when she grows up?
(a) A lawyer so she can help her parents.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A stay at home mom.
(d) An accountant.
8. What is the third figurine holding that is found on Laura's doorstep?
(a) A drum.
(b) A giant flower.
(c) A basket.
(d) A banjo.
9. What do the Ackerson girls explain is the reason that Mrs. Browmain asked if Laura could be trusted alone?
(a) Some kids destroy their rooms.
(b) Because some kids try suicide.
(c) Some kids have started fires.
(d) Some kids try to run away.
10. Where does Laura find the second figurine?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) In her backpack.
(c) On the dash of her car.
(d) In her coat pocket.
11. What does Stefan see that sickens him?
(a) Willy Sheener kidnapping Laura.
(b) Laura being murdered.
(c) Willy Sheener raping Laura.
(d) Laura being hit by a train.
12. What does Daniel tell Laura is the reason for giving her all the frogs?
(a) Her story spoke to him.
(b) His mother had had a frog collection.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He loves frogs.
13. What does the blue-eyed man tell Markwell is his trouble?
(a) Markwell thinks he is better than everyone else.
(b) Markwell was a hypocrite.
(c) Markwell never had to struggle for anything.
(d) Markwell had let himself hide from his son's death.
14. What does Bob realize about the man that comes in to rob his store?
(a) He is a junkie.
(b) He is wanted for murder.
(c) His father is the chief of police.
(d) He used to work for Bob.
15. When Bob holds his baby girl, how does she look?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura ask Daniel when he answers his door?
2. What does Daniel tell Laura as he is leaving her apartment after their first date?
3. What does Laura find when she reaches the twins' room?
4. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
5. What kind of stockbroker does Danny say that he is?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)