Short Answer Key
1. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
2. How does Dr. Markwell feel about the thought of ending his career because of malpractice?
He is looking forward to it.
3. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
They are a beautiful blue shade.
4. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
5. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
Because Markwell might vomit and choke to death.
6. What does the blue-eyed man ask Markwell about Dr. Carlson?
If he is a good man.
7. What does the blue-eyed man tell the nurse when he calls the hospital?
That Markwell is drunk and has been drinking a lot lately.
8. What does the blue-eyed man...
This section contains 2,949 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)