1. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
2. How does Dr. Markwell feel about the thought of ending his career because of malpractice?
He is looking forward to it.
3. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
They are a beautiful blue shade.
4. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
5. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
Because Markwell might vomit and choke to death.
This section contains 5,479 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)