|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack not keep in his shop?
(b) Neon lights.
(d) Chemical weapons.
2. What does Stefan send through the time gate to warn Laura of the SS men?
(a) A bottle with a note attached.
(b) A small animal.
(c) A gun with a note attached.
(d) A computer.
3. What does Laura explain to Chris is the reason she never told him about her guardian before?
(a) She thought it might be dangerous for Chris to know.
(b) She didn't know what to say.
(c) She thought Chris was to young.
(d) She wanted it to be her secret.
4. Where does the blue-eyed man leave the note for Markwell?
(a) On Markwell's bar mirror.
(b) On a liquor bottle.
(c) To Lenny's picture.
(d) To the front door.
5. Why do the Ackerson twins say no one says anything against Sheener?
(a) The kids move out too fast.
(b) The facility covers it up.
(c) No one believes children.
(d) Sheener would kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Browmaine tell the girls about Tammy?
2. What does Laura tell Thelma her reaction to receiving all the figurines is?
3. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
4. What does the blond-haired man do as he touches Laura's cheek?
5. What does Dr. Carlson say about the baby girl's hair?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)