|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say that life is when asked by the therapist?
(a) Sad with moments of hope.
(b) Nothing to worry about.
(c) Both serious and a comedy.
(d) Just a dream.
2. How much is the initial offer on Laura's book, Shadrach?
(a) Fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) They pay her to stop writting.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) A hundred thousand dollars.
3. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
(a) She was one of those women who wasn't made to have children.
(b) She aspirated some water.
(c) She had a reaction to the medicine they gave her.
(d) She had high blood pressure.
4. What does Bob realize about the man that comes in to rob his store?
(a) He used to work for Bob.
(b) He is wanted for murder.
(c) His father is the chief of police.
(d) He is a junkie.
5. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
(a) How to get to Stefan.
(b) When she needs to die.
(c) The way to kill her.
(d) The plan that she plays in Stefan's plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
2. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
3. What does Flora Teagel remain obsessed with while Laura is there?
4. Where does Laura find the second figurine?
5. What had Thelma gone to do after college?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)