|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenny die of?
(b) Scarlet fever.
2. What does Sheener say when he catches Laura at her foster home?
(a) He tells her she belongs to him now.
(b) He asks her if she wants some candy.
(c) He wants to know who it was that beat him.
(d) He wants to know why she is so special.
3. What does Laura tell Thelma her reaction to receiving all the figurines is?
4. What does Kokoschka discover is the reason that Stefan chose to save Laura?
(a) She is the woman he falls in love with.
(b) She carries an antidote to their sickness.
(c) She has the potential to change the whole future.
(d) She was just a personal crusade of Stefan's.
5. Why could Laura not stay and live with the Lance family?
(a) They were too old.
(b) They were sick.
(c) The state would not allow it.
(d) Bob hadn't had a proper will made out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Browmaine tell the girls about Tammy?
2. How much is the initial offer on Laura's book, Shadrach?
3. What does Daniel tell Laura is the reason for giving her all the frogs?
4. Who is waiting for Laura when she exits Mrs. Bowmain's office?
5. What does Laura say that life is when asked by the therapist?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)