|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say that life is when asked by the therapist?
(a) Sad with moments of hope.
(b) Just a dream.
(c) Nothing to worry about.
(d) Both serious and a comedy.
2. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
(a) She lies.
(b) She explains how much she hates it.
(c) She asks if she can be transfered to somewhere else.
(d) She explains about Sheener.
3. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
(a) What part she plays in the traitor's plan.
(b) How he can get her.
(c) How powerful she is.
(d) When she will reach her full potential.
4. What does the blond-haired man do as he touches Laura's cheek?
5. When Bob holds his baby girl, how does she look?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Browmaine tell the girls about Tammy?
2. What does the Teagels' daughter explain is the reason she can't do chores?
3. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
4. What happens when Nina comes in and sees Laura lying under Sheener's body?
5. What does the strange man mouth to Bob while standing outside the nursery window?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)